in Richard Stockton College that teach Social Work Edit
Patricia Reid-Merritt
Professor in the Social Work department
at Richard Stockton College, Galloway, NJ
are you Patricia Reid-Merritt?

05/16/2014
good
SW400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I had her as a professor at Stockton over 20 years ago. I found her to be interesting and loved her class. Her lectures didn't bore me at all. Some people had problems with her and I am not sure why they did. People would say she didn't like white students but I am white so that theory is incorrect.

10/24/2012
good
GSS2201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she's pretty fun and nice on a good day. But talks way too fast and expects you to read so much for her class, the amount is unrealistic with having other classes and a life. She will constantly remind you that your the working middle class and that you go to Stockton, not an Ivy League school. And that you'll never catch up to the upper class. Not very influential. Would never take a class with her again.

10/04/2012
good
swok400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Had her many years ago for an sophomore yr class and went on to request her as my senior seminar professor although she intimidated me but I felt confident that I would walk out of her class senior yr ready to practice social work. I knew she would challenge me and that would better prepare me. She gets the job done!

10/02/2012
SOWK4601 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Had her for SOWK senr sem. Worst prof I've had since entering the SOWK program. So rude. Laughed in your face. Her way was the only way. She may be a smart woman, but she is SO unapproachable. I sat in her class scared to death to shar my OPINION. Do NOT take her, senior SOWK majors. Do yourselves a favor!

12/09/2011
GAH1215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The course and Prof. were very hard, but she knows what she is doing. If you are really ready to learn more about another culture's dance get ready to work hard n sweat. It is worth it all in the end. This class put my body back in shape, and allows me to dance at a greater level now.This is a serious matter. :)