in Florida State College at Jacksonville that teach Business Edit
at Florida State College at Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
are you Sheri Litt?

08/20/2013
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

Professor Litt was straight forward. There is no way to fail this class as long as you follow the syllabus and turn in your work. There is a group project, discussion board questions, 5 exams, and a simple paper. I enjoyed this class and recommend this professor!

02/23/2013
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I learned a lot in this class. If you do the work, you will get a good grade. The group project was useless - I did the whole thing myself and shared the grade, but all of the group work is like that. She gave me feedback on every assignment and graded on time. No complaints here. :)

02/05/2013
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is very unorganized. Not sure how she was able to teach ORGANIZATIONAL Behavior. Not understanding at all and doesn't respond to emails in a timely, professional manner.

03/31/2012
good
MGT425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I followed the instructions and - oh yeah - have read between the lines. At the university level no one should or will explain over and over and over again the assignments. I worked hard and earned an A. Instructors are not supposed to write student's papers. Think about it: UNIVERSITY LEVEL!!!

11/14/2011
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She looks good and comes off professional but that is where it stops. She doesn't give timely feedback. Email her and check your watch for an answer because it might take 4 or 5 days for that to happen. Her tone on announcements was crazy like she was talking to children. I don't recommend her and she should look for another job. Not a good example

09/27/2011
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Litt is a great professor and very encouraging to her students!! Absolutely no problems. Dr. Litt expects her students to work hard for their grade. If you actually do the work and put time into the assignments you will get an A.

08/30/2011
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof Litt was tough but I think she was fair. She uses the Announcements on blackboard and sticks to the rules.

08/27/2011
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Amen to the last comment. Worked my butt off, and missed an A by 2 points. NO extra credit, NO timely feedback, ALL OF THE HORROR STORIES ARE TRUE. I thought what the heck too; boyOboy I wish Id taken another professor! Shes the E-Dean. Doesn't do a bit of good to even question her decision. Worthless class. Xtra $55&TONS of xtra reading. Too much!

08/24/2011
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

It is a crying shame that this is the only professor that teaches this class at FSCJ. Make sure that you have about $60-$100 to spend on the personality test that is required and one third of your grade will be based on a report written on the results of that test. Don't try to ask her any questions, it won't do any good. Then, run...RUN FAR AWAY!

08/24/2011

Runnn!! don';t walk all the neg reviews are tru, I read them an figured what the heck i'll give her a shot big mistake...HUGE. She is high strung and is always right and when there is an error it is the books fault the book is wrong. he misspells but takes off points for misspelling words. Unorganized and not very helpful I give her an "F"

08/19/2011

Had to pay $55 for an assessment that I could have found for free online. Slow with feedback, especially towards end of semester. Also, had to buy microphone for audio narration in group project. Try another teacher for this class.

12/12/2010
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Awful professor she obviously has too much on her plate. Shes not clear on instructions and in basically all over the place.She never grades anything in a timely manner as well. I will never take her again and would never recommend her to anyone! Stay AWAY!

05/14/2009
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Litt is a very gracious instructor. I enjoyed her class even though she may not have been as organized as others. I learned a great deal about management and myself in her class and that's what going to class is all about. I would definitely take her class again and I like her teaching style.

04/11/2009
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Litt is an amazing teacher. Her teaching style allows you to learn more about yourself than you do about what she thinks. I have already applied what I learned in her class to my actual job and it has shown me new ways to manage myself and other. The negative comments are obviously from students who dont come to learn about their own management

03/03/2009

AWEFUL, HORRIBLE, WILL NEVER TAKE HER AGAIN!!!! SHE NEEDS TO LEARN ORGN SKILLS B/F TEACHING. THE INSTRUCTOR AND CLASS IS A TOTAL CHOATIC MESS. GOOD LUCK IF YOU TAKE HER.!!!

02/24/2009
man3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very inconsistent. Her online class was not good. She provided a syllabus but added other work as she wanted to & with unreasonable due dates. She stressed the importance of proper spelling and grammar but everything (her syllabus & examples) she sent out had spelling & grammar errors. She is not responsive to students & she is highminded.

02/17/2009
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I didn't learn anything about Organizational Behavior. We spent the entire eight weeks having "guest speakers." Litt did very little instruction. This class was important to me and I feel like I learned nothing.

12/17/2008
good
MAN3240 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

this teacher is incredibly knowledgeable and knows how to communicate with her students. she gives great, thoughtful feedback and i got a lot out of this class. she is very fair- you dont have tests in this class but put effort into the group project & you will learn a lot about yourself. i definitely want to take another one from her!

12/15/2008

This class was very disorganized. We did not learn anything about organization couture. The whole eight weeks was about self assessment project. Remember to bring $40 to the first class. She does nto give any leaway when you have an emergency and cannot be in class. I hope to God that I never have to take a class with her again.

12/14/2008
good

Great professor who is concerned about the success of her students! High expectations for BA students. She reads all assignments and gives feedback. The class was challenging and I learned a lot about leadership and also about myself. Lots of group work. No tests in this class.