Jennifer Polley at Mohawk Valley Community College

Jennifer Polley

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/8/11

PY202

I love her personality; it kept classes interesting.

12/7/10

PY101

Was very nice and helpful and the class was fun. I actually learned and found things to be more interesting because of the way the class was thought.

5/21/10

PY202

Fall 2010 semester was really cool. She has a great teaching style which kept me intereted throughout the semester. She is hands on and made you earn what you get. I got alot from this class. My hat is off to you Mrs. Polley...........

5/19/10

PY207

Great professor with great attitude and personality. Very entertaining and knowledgeable in her field. Enjoy her class.

4/21/10

PY207

I think she's a really great teacher with a teaching style that I've yet to have at MVCC. She does lecture and encourages students to participate which does help me learn. The test were easy until someone decided to cheat. Then they were slightly more difficult, needless to say, don't cheat!

10/20/09

PY207

This class was really fun. Most of the grade was based on class participation & about 3 take home tests.

2/13/09

PY101

I loved this class! She made it so interesting, I added psychology as a second major and signed up for two more of her classes this term. Highly recommended! The class is fun and she uses examples and stories to make things clear.

1/29/09

PY212

Class was fun and the most interesting of all I had last semester. I would highly recommend her. She was very helpful both in and out of class. I took two assignments to her to be read and got feedback that improved my grade. She even let us rewrite papers e had turned in to get a higher grade!

PY101

This class was a lot of fun. I would recommend her and signed up for more classes with her because of how much I liked the class. She took time to explain and used many examples to clarify. This was my third time taking 101 and she was the best professor I had.

PY212

This class was challenging but turned out to be my favorite. The activities and discussions were interesting and helped me to understand the material better. She encouraged questions and asked a lot of questions to get our input. She even took the time to ask us what we thought of the class and the book and accepted our feedback.

PY207

PY 207 was one of the best classes I took. The class was fun and I learned a lot. She made the class enjoyable and wanted to see us pass.

11/16/08

PY212

her assignments are ridiculously long and useless. the tests are hard, and we never use the textbook in class so dont bring it. everything is funny to her and she's the type who favors certain students in the class which is rude! I never want to go to this class cause all we do is listen to her and her favorite student DOnt take this class with her

10/27/08

PY212

Classes are really interesting! Mostly consists of classroom discussion. A lot of fun. She is a great teacher but sometimes assignments may not be clear. Ask questions if you don't understand something!

More Psychology professors at Mohawk Valley Community College