in Mohawk Valley Community College that teach Psychology Edit
at Mohawk Valley Community College, Utica, NY
are you Jennifer Polley?

05/08/2011
good
PY202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love her personality; it kept classes interesting.

12/07/2010
good
PY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Was very nice and helpful and the class was fun. I actually learned and found things to be more interesting because of the way the class was thought.

05/21/2010
good

Fall 2010 semester was really cool. She has a great teaching style which kept me intereted throughout the semester. She is hands on and made you earn what you get. I got alot from this class. My hat is off to you Mrs. Polley...........

05/19/2010
good
PY207 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor with great attitude and personality. Very entertaining and knowledgeable in her field. Enjoy her class.

04/21/2010
good
PY207 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I think she's a really great teacher with a teaching style that I've yet to have at MVCC. She does lecture and encourages students to participate which does help me learn. The test were easy until someone decided to cheat. Then they were slightly more difficult, needless to say, don't cheat!

10/20/2009
good
PY207 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was really fun. Most of the grade was based on class participation & about 3 take home tests.

02/13/2009
good
PY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved this class! She made it so interesting, I added psychology as a second major and signed up for two more of her classes this term. Highly recommended! The class is fun and she uses examples and stories to make things clear.

01/29/2009
good
PY212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Class was fun and the most interesting of all I had last semester. I would highly recommend her. She was very helpful both in and out of class. I took two assignments to her to be read and got feedback that improved my grade. She even let us rewrite papers e had turned in to get a higher grade!

good
PY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was a lot of fun. I would recommend her and signed up for more classes with her because of how much I liked the class. She took time to explain and used many examples to clarify. This was my third time taking 101 and she was the best professor I had.

good
PY212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was challenging but turned out to be my favorite. The activities and discussions were interesting and helped me to understand the material better. She encouraged questions and asked a lot of questions to get our input. She even took the time to ask us what we thought of the class and the book and accepted our feedback.

good
PY207 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

PY 207 was one of the best classes I took. The class was fun and I learned a lot. She made the class enjoyable and wanted to see us pass.

11/16/2008
PY212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

her assignments are ridiculously long and useless. the tests are hard, and we never use the textbook in class so dont bring it. everything is funny to her and she's the type who favors certain students in the class which is rude! I never want to go to this class cause all we do is listen to her and her favorite student DOnt take this class with her

10/27/2008
good
PY212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Classes are really interesting! Mostly consists of classroom discussion. A lot of fun. She is a great teacher but sometimes assignments may not be clear. Ask questions if you don't understand something!