in Mohawk Valley Community College that teach Psychology Edit
at Mohawk Valley Community College, Utica, NY
are you Jennifer Polley?

05/08/2011
good
PY202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love her personality; it kept classes interesting.

12/07/2010
good
PY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Was very nice and helpful and the class was fun. I actually learned and found things to be more interesting because of the way the class was thought.

05/21/2010
good

Fall 2010 semester was really cool. She has a great teaching style which kept me intereted throughout the semester. She is hands on and made you earn what you get. I got alot from this class. My hat is off to you Mrs. Polley...........

05/19/2010
good
PY207 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor with great attitude and personality. Very entertaining and knowledgeable in her field. Enjoy her class.

04/21/2010
good
PY207 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I think she's a really great teacher with a teaching style that I've yet to have at MVCC. She does lecture and encourages students to participate which does help me learn. The test were easy until someone decided to cheat. Then they were slightly more difficult, needless to say, don't cheat!