in University of Central Florida that teach Languages Edit
are you Maricruz Farcau?
A+

01/09/2014
good
SPN 1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Sra. Farcau is one of my favorite teachers of all time. She is very helpful and has a great sense of humor. She is very big on following the rules but if you follow them, you should be just fine. She loves to crack jokes and knows each one of her students by name. Definitely would recommend her to anyone.

12/10/2013
good
SPN 1121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Farcau is amazing. She loves teaches spanish, and has such a passion for it. There are several things required from the university which are annoying, but you can tell she wishes she could teach her own way. She's there for you if you have a problem and is very lenient. I loved her course and would take her again and again!

04/25/2013
good
Spanish 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Sweetest lady ever. She truly cares about her students and will go out of her way to help you. Show her that you are genuinely interested and it will make her so happy. I would definitely recommend her. Great class

06/28/2011
good
spn1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This was my most dreaded course. It had been 3 years since I took Spanish 1 and I had forgotten everything. This teacher however is amazing. If you have any concerns ever just talk to her. I would suggest any student who fears foreign language like I do to take her.

05/02/2011
good
SPN1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful professor! Show that you care and work hard and she will do everything she can to help you succeed. She loves when you volunteer to answer questions, so raise your hand whenever you can even if you're not sure about the answer (she likes that you try anyway). One of the sweetest and most lovable professors I've ever had.

04/29/2011
good
spn1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mari-Cruz is probably the most genuine and nice teacher I've ever had. I really dreaded this class but she made it worth it. There is a lot a of participation involoved but how else are you going to learn the language? The university didn't renew her contract so hopefully she doesn't leave bc I'm coming back in the fall for espanol II. TAKE HER!

10/30/2010
good
SPN1121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a wonderful teacher. She tries to scare you the first day but she's really nice. Just go to class. I'm not saying its easy but it is doable and she's willing to help if you ask. I really liked her class.

05/18/2010
good

So helpful and kind! Best Spanish Professor I've had yet! I would definitely recommend you take her!

01/01/2010
good
SPN1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Farcau is one of the most kindest professor I have ever met. She truly cares about her students learning not only the language but the spanish culture. There is a lot of work invovled in this class most of it online, but your grade will reflect the amount of work you put in. Class can be very repetitive, but is pretty much mandatory.

07/30/2009
good
SPN1121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Farcau is AWESOME!! I just loved her. She is one of the nicest professors I have had at UCF. She really wants her students to succeed. If you want a great Spanish teacher, then take her class.