in Central New Mexico Community College that teach English Edit
Amythyst Marciano
at Central New Mexico Community College, Albuquerque, NM
are you Amythyst Marciano?

04/12/2011
good
Engl1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Kept the class engaged! One of the best teachers I've ever had. All you have to do to get a good grade is do the work. Isn't that what it's all about?

09/02/2010
good
ENG202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I just watched a student give this professor a BOUQETTE OF FLOWERS for adding her into the class!! Ms. Marciano has a CRAZY-great reputation and the first week was hilarious!

05/24/2010
good
ENGL2220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Marciano is thorough, concise, targeted. Don't go crying home to mama if you don't know your stuff at the end of it all--you're just too lazy to study intensive lessons. Fantastic coach for the REAL world. A+ man!

05/15/2010
good
ENG2221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Marciano has her pick of courses but teaches only a select few b/c she's a national communications CEO! I wanted the best, and the DEAN TOLD ME SHE WAS IT! So, um, 'conflicts of interest?' Wow, um, not according to her reputation at CNM. Consider yourself lucky to get in her classes. I got a $60K job off all she taught me! Plus, visualicious!!!

05/15/2010
good
ENG2221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Professor Marciano for ALL her writing courses. Why? Because she's THE CEO of a national communications firm and the DEAN RECOMMENDED HER! Her stardards are beyond academic: professional, and if YOURS are too (as mine were, and now I've got at $60K job) then she's your gal. Top notch professor, and MY GOD! Is she a honey!