Teisha Vest at Brigham Young University

Teisha Vest

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/14/12

TMA150

Easy class. Teacher was fun and informative.

8/11/12

TMA150

I definitely recommend taking public speaking from Teisha -- especially if you're the kind of student that likes "low pressure" assignments but still wants to learn basic speaking skills. She'll teach you everything you need to know, but you have to put in the effort to improve. She doesn't push you too hard, and we had a lot of fun in class!

TMA150

Class was really easy. Very easy to work with and is willing to help.

TMA150

Great Class from a great instructor. Professor Vest is committed to helping students succeed at public speaking. She is always very fair and provides opportunities for her students to improve their performance in class.

tma150

Teisha is a very helpful professor. We only had class once a week, and just had to make sure to read the short chapter from our online book before class in preparation for a short quiz. If you try and follow her guidelines you will do great in this class! Great Professor!

Tma100

I really liked her class. If you follow the directions on the syllabus and the web site, you will do fine. Sometimes the directions on the internet and on the syllabus were different. I just did them all. She is very helpful when you ask her questions.

TMA150

This was a GREAT class!! I learned a lot, but it was still really easy to get an A! I strongly reccommend taking a class from Professor Vest!!

TMA150

Loved this class... she is a good teacher. She requires attendance but I learned a ton in this class. She was flexible with me since I am on the tennis team she worked with me missing classes.

4/28/12

TMA150

I enjoyed this class and learned new skills that I wasn't expecting. Vest is a great teacher and is very knowledgeable. The interaction in class is helpful and fun. The assignments aren't too difficult - about 7 speeches, quizzes, outlines... It was WAY better than my friends class - teacher didn't expect much and learned much less.

TMA150

She is a pretty fair teacher... her grading is hard but she curves the grades at the end which raises everyone's grade. Overall, I learned a lot.

TMA150

She is a good teacher-- I thought it was a fun class.

10/20/09

TMA150

She is a really hard grader. Do not take this class from her. She has hard quizes at the begining of every class, and if you make any little mistake in any speech she takes off a lot of points.

More Theatre & Media Arts professors at Brigham Young University