in Rock Valley College that teach English Edit
are you Lamata Mitchell?
B

05/08/2014
good
Eng 103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B

Great teacher. I took her hybrid course. She is organized, down to earth and easy to relate to. She is very clear and concise in providing you with useful techniques that you can apply to your papers.

05/19/2012
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Terrible teacher. I received no communication whatsoever. She had no interest in clarifying anything. I was furious because I received a zero on an assignment that I had trouble with even though she had not emailed me back for WEEKS. Granted I got a B, but I seriously do not recommend her. AWFUL CLASS!!!!!

08/02/2011
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This class was awful. She never communicated with me and as a result received poor grades for some assignments. There wasn't a lot of work, but she is obviously teaching the class for money and not the students.

07/15/2011
Lit155 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Horrible teacher. I took this class online and she is so unbelievably disorganized. I have never taken a class with so little communication. She does not tell you why you got your grades. Granted, you can get an A+ with minimal work, but the class is a joke. It is still ridiculously easy though. Easiest transfer class EVER.

12/22/2010
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Worst teacher I have ever had! I took her class online. No communication at all. Weeks would go by after I emailed her with no response. I took college level ENglish in highschool and got A's but this lady failed me. I take online classes for my bachelors degree and have gotten nothing but As.She leaves no criticism on assignments after failing you

03/04/2010
eng103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

very hard class!!!! I tried so hard, I spent so long on each paper, and I could not get a good grade no matter how hard I tried. I wish i wouldve taken a different class my almost perfect GPA dropped as a result of a class I never had a chance at, I understand grading tough, but I tried so hard to write better and do what she wanted

02/16/2010
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Hard

01/03/2010
good
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Online. Received an A, but definitely had to work for it! Tough grader. Expect to put in a good amount of time/thought each week for your assignments. Clear expectations. Reasonable assignments. Best instructor I've had in leading students through the process of writing a research paper. Never met her. Helpful and insightful.

12/07/2009
Eng103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Whatever you do, don't use Wikipedia for any research papers. Apparently it's an unreliable source and will get you a D instantly on your paper.

12/07/2009
Eng103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is the worse teacer i've ever had... Very hard grader! if she doesnt like you she will make sure u fail! me and this kid would copy eachother and we would have the same answers, but when we got our papers back he would always have a higher score! Trust me im not just saying this cuz she failed me but DO NOT TAKE HER unless you want to fail!