Kerry Tobin at Cuyahoga Community College (all campuses)

Kerry Tobin

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

3/19/14

PSY 1010

Ms. Tobin was dull to listen to. She had a way of talking to, and about students that made me believe she thought herself to be on a higher level of thinking than the rest of us. If she didn't understand a question we asked, she would act as if we were stupid- and it wasn't her fault for not understanding what we were asking

12/23/13

PHIL 1000

I took an 8 week hybrid with her. I found it annoying that she didn't grade very much of our work and didn't believe that we read the book. I read the chapter and took notes every week. The questions on the test were nothing like she or the book explained. I would not recommend her to anyone. She is nice but not teacher material.

8/6/12

HUM1010

Summer 5 week session online was too easy. Never touched my book. Quizzes allowed 2 attempts, I just got the answers the first time and used them to take it again. Tobin seems kind of airy and careless. Not very helpful or quick with questions. She explained the final poject requirements AFTER the due date. This class was a no brainer though.

12/17/10

HUM1010

I would not recommend this professor. Her grading is totally subjective. She takes an unusual amount of time to post grades for assignments. Her teaching caused me to experience both apathy and melancholia. Her, seemingly, lack of dedication to the development of her students is disheartening because she rarely provides constructive feedback.

12/16/08

HUM1010

This teacher takes her class way too seriously- she makes you do a lot of outside work that is hardly relevant to the class besides the fact that it is after all, only a 1010 class. I also think she isn't very knowledgable about what she is teaching- usually she is basically regurgitating what the book says. I do not recommend her as a teacher.

More Philosophy professors at Cuyahoga Community College (all campuses)