in Chemeketa Community College that teach Accounting Edit
at Chemeketa Community College, Salem, OR
are you Teresa Prange?

11/15/2012
good
BA211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was such a great help and always answered any questions

05/03/2012
good
BA213 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Teresa's online accounting courses for BA211, BA212, and BA213. I found her to be kind, consistent, and very helpful (giving examples if necessary). She is a relief compared to other professors.

03/13/2012
BA211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is a very organized teacher. As much as you are willing to put into her classs is as much as you'll get out. I was quite bored in her lectures; hard to stay focused. I didn't learn hardly anything because we were allowed to use notes and stuff for tests. I wish the clases were a litte more difficult so I could LEARN!

01/22/2012
good
BA211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful, respond to questions quickly. Loved her online class, easy to follow.

01/17/2012
good

Teresa is a great teacher. I highly recommend her. She bases her entire course on the textbook's structure (assignments, lectures, tests), but the program is wonderfully laid out. Be forewarned though, she doesn't accept late work or make-ups, but she allows plenty of time to complete the assignments and even offers extra credit.

11/29/2011
BA104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is NICE but OMG so not happy with this class It was once MTH062 and NOW BA104 but she still uses the PowerPoint [YES she LOVES THEM] from the old class and the OLD text. This was Hybrid so classes lasted maybe 45 minutes of 2 hours. NOT IMPRESSED! I feel like I wasted my time and money would have rather done independent study,and wasnt far from

04/06/2011
good
BA211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher! I had a hard time getting used to her style at first, but once I caught on, I loved her class. I have taken BA211, 212, and 213 from her and I will continue to take her classes as I progress through the accounting program. If you need help, she is more than willing to explain anything you need!

12/29/2010
BA211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took this class online. Pretty easy, just plow through the MyAccountingLab online assignments/tests and you will do great. Instructor not the greatest, but really a robot could teach this class online as all grading is automatic. She has a bit of an attitude and isn't very helpful when needed.

03/14/2010
good
ACCT1st Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a wonderful teacher, very helpful and caring.

03/10/2010
good
BA212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Great class. Easy to understand, plenty of time to do homework, and teacher is very helpful and offers lots of extra credit.