in Savannah State University that teach Marketing Edit
at Savannah State University, Savannah, GA
are you Anshu Arora?

04/09/2013
good
MBAP 6071 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am her MBA student taking Marketing Management Strategy class with her and she's absolutely GREAT! She makes the class easy to understand and helps us understanding basic and advanced concepts with ease. I love her for her poise, dignity and charm!!! Great professor - will repeat her again as many times as I can ;)

09/03/2012
good
MKTG4175 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Simple loved her class - awesome prof! I'm gonna repeat her again!

01/02/2012
good
ADVTMKTG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Teacher - I took her Advertising class during Fall 2011 and it was amazing!! We had some great examples from advertising agencies in NYC. She has truly inspired me to work for one of them and I'll try - a Big Bundle of Thanks to her!

09/26/2010
good
mktg3175 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher who uses power points and groups.

06/23/2010
good
MKTG3175 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great and interesting I loved her class and it inspired me to love apple Inc

04/07/2010
good
MKTG3175 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is an excellent professor. She teaches well and make concepts interesting. Tests are easy and so are the assignments given. Group projects are done also.

03/20/2010
good

Very good professor. Teaches great and uses appropriate visuals and examples to convey marketing concepts.She is easy and gives great assignments. Make sure you do all assignments and work hard! Great class and professor!

03/10/2010
good
MKTG3175 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took her online and she was probably one of the easiest online professors there is. You have an assignment due once a week (Friday's) and you will meet on some friday's to take Open-Book exams (Midterm and Final)!! Doesn't get any better. Just turn in your assignments ON TIME!

06/19/2009
good
MKTGMKTG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor. I love her classes. She is highly qualified and capable of teaching just about anything.

11/23/2008
good
MKTGMKTG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is great! Brings great case studies to the class. I love attending her classes. She brings in a lot of enthusiasm. Able to connect theories with practical world.