in Savannah State University that teach Marketing Edit
at Savannah State University, Savannah, GA
are you Anshu Arora?

04/09/2013
good
MBAP 6071 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am her MBA student taking Marketing Management Strategy class with her and she's absolutely GREAT! She makes the class easy to understand and helps us understanding basic and advanced concepts with ease. I love her for her poise, dignity and charm!!! Great professor - will repeat her again as many times as I can ;)

09/03/2012
good
MKTG4175 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Simple loved her class - awesome prof! I'm gonna repeat her again!

01/02/2012
good
ADVTMKTG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Teacher - I took her Advertising class during Fall 2011 and it was amazing!! We had some great examples from advertising agencies in NYC. She has truly inspired me to work for one of them and I'll try - a Big Bundle of Thanks to her!

09/26/2010
good
mktg3175 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher who uses power points and groups.

06/23/2010
good
MKTG3175 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great and interesting I loved her class and it inspired me to love apple Inc