Anshu Arora at Savannah State University

Anshu Arora

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/9/13

MBAP 6071

I am her MBA student taking Marketing Management Strategy class with her and she's absolutely GREAT! She makes the class easy to understand and helps us understanding basic and advanced concepts with ease. I love her for her poise, dignity and charm!!! Great professor - will repeat her again as many times as I can ;)

9/3/12

MKTG4175

Simple loved her class - awesome prof! I'm gonna repeat her again!

1/2/12

ADVTMKTG

Excellent Teacher - I took her Advertising class during Fall 2011 and it was amazing!! We had some great examples from advertising agencies in NYC. She has truly inspired me to work for one of them and I'll try - a Big Bundle of Thanks to her!

9/26/10

mktg3175

Great teacher who uses power points and groups.

6/23/10

MKTG3175

Great and interesting I loved her class and it inspired me to love apple Inc

4/7/10

MKTG3175

She is an excellent professor. She teaches well and make concepts interesting. Tests are easy and so are the assignments given. Group projects are done also.

3/20/10

MKTG3175

Very good professor. Teaches great and uses appropriate visuals and examples to convey marketing concepts.She is easy and gives great assignments. Make sure you do all assignments and work hard! Great class and professor!

3/10/10

MKTG3175

I took her online and she was probably one of the easiest online professors there is. You have an assignment due once a week (Friday's) and you will meet on some friday's to take Open-Book exams (Midterm and Final)!! Doesn't get any better. Just turn in your assignments ON TIME!

6/19/09

MKTGMKTG

Great Professor. I love her classes. She is highly qualified and capable of teaching just about anything.

11/23/08

MKTGMKTG

She is great! Brings great case studies to the class. I love attending her classes. She brings in a lot of enthusiasm. Able to connect theories with practical world.

More Marketing professors at Savannah State University

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!