in Southern Oregon University that teach English Edit
at Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR
are you Jane Picknell?
C+

04/29/2014
HSE 101-103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Im not sure if she really knows what she is talking about some times she told me to adjust my margins to a point that even i feel are wrong, and i am terrible at writing papers. The overall teaching and person in general leaves me to question how big of a mistake i made joining this class.

03/10/2014

Such a bad prof I've been bashed in her office more times then I can count due to my writing skills. She has told me that my high school didn't perpare me for college.

11/19/2013
good
USEM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: C+

Grades and evaluates her students on a tough scale, but gives plenty of time to correct mistakes. If you take the time to spread out your work and heed her advice, you will do fine. Ignore it, and you'll get the same initial grade she gave you 5 times to fix. I actually think she was a little easy on some Freshman not even trying for speeches.

09/26/2013
WR327 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

No comment

12/29/2012
good
USEM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She expects a lot from her students but gives a lot of feedback making this possible. Relatively relaxed though she doesn't tolerate tardiness. Obvious that she has a genuine interest in her students though can come off as cross at times. Tough but I've learned a lot from her.