in Lehman College that teach English Edit
at Lehman College, Bronx, NY
are you Tyler Schmidt?

08/29/2014
good
Eng 350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Alright. I will just begin by giving you a run through of his syllabus. #1 weekly bb postings & 2 classmate responses. #2 three page[750-800 words] papers 4x for different readings. #3 a midterm 8 pages long [2000-2250 words]. #4 A final 15.5pages [3,750- 4,000 words] + excessive readings. He doesn't go by pages he word counts. Double space ex.^^^^

06/12/2014
good
Eng350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

Great professor. , he is very helpful and he knows his stuff. You will definitely learn a lot . You have to do a lot of writing and reading , especially on blackboard. Just make sure you have acces to blackboard. He is a easy grader but you have to work hard and show that you want to get an A

09/05/2012
good
ENG308 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is great-- not easy, but he guides students well and captures one's attention right away. He is clear and helpful, he is one of the best professors I have ever had! I learned so much with him and he pushed me to be better. I would take a class with him again if I could!

02/01/2012
good
ENG748 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! Very organized and a great class manager. Excellent at teaching writing. There's lots of work and he has high expectations, but he is extremely helpful. Makes class fun.

08/01/2011
good
ENG785 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was a summer course I took with Schmidt. It was intensive but SO worth it. What an amazing professor. I learned so much about myself and my writing through the class readings and writing assignments. Class was also very fun and lively. If you do all your work on time, you WILL get an A!