in Front Range Community College that teach English Edit
at Front Range Community College, Westminster, CO
are you Ann Cornish?

07/16/2013
good
ENG121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ann was a good teacher I thought but does encourage students to work together as groups as I'm not the type of person that likes to work in groups of people. I knew my writing skills were lacking but I felt her teaching style helped me improve my writing skills a little but not entirely because it takes time. Turned in homework and graded fair.

05/09/2013
ENG122 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She did not understand the technology well enough; the the same assignment listed multiple times with different point values, the discussion boards had no prompts so you had to dig through the content to figure out what you were supposed to post, and assignments were not loaded correctly. Ridiculous workload and she got a bit snarky at times.

07/09/2012
ENG121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Terrible professor! She treated her students like high school students and when I had gotten nothing lower than a B in her class, she gave me a C at the end of the semester. Terrible.

07/09/2012
ENG121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She was a terrible teacher! It was extremely high school and when I had gotten all B's in my assignments, I was given a C by her. Terrible!

02/26/2012
ENG122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I don't recommend her. She is not a good teacher.

11/14/2011
good
eng090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I was nervous at the beginning of the semester because my writing skills were lacking. Ann put me at ease, because every day I felt like I was learning something. I feel like I am prepared for Eng 121 now. She is not one to put up with disruptive students, and I have a feeling those who were would give her a bad review.

11/21/2010
good
eng121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

friendly teacher. she can be pretty helpful. her assignments are well laid out and she grades fairly for the work you did. some of the in class activities can be a tid high school, like circling nouns and verbs in a sentance.

11/11/2009
eng121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A