in Brigham Young University that teach Theater Edit
at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
are you Eric Samuelsen?

04/08/2009
good
TMA114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

My favorite teacher so far at BYU. He's funny, smart, entertaining, has great stories, and we watched a bunch of great movies. Then, you write papers on how the movie is an example of what we learned about in lecture. It's a good way to apply what you learned to actual media. Love him! Take him.

01/14/2008
good
TMA202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Samuelson is AWESOME!!!! I loved this class. It was fun to go to and he was always entertaining and interesting. The tests are straight from the lecture. No worries, though, because he gives you a study guide that contains EXACTLY what the test will be over. EAsy and fun. He is wonderful!!

12/31/2007
good
TMA251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was amazing and changed my life. Eric is extremely helpful.

12/30/2007
good
TMA201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

BEST LECTURES EVER! I took this class to get civ credit and didn't think I would enjoy it much, but this ended up being my favorite class of the semester. His lectures were so fun and interesting to listen to. His tests are free response but every question comes from the study guides so its easy to prepare. TAKE THIS CLASS!!

06/08/2007
good
TMA114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is really amazing with the way he caters to every students needs.

06/02/2007
good
TMA114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Pretty interesting fellow. Learned a lot in the class and got to watch some good movies each week. Reading the plays each week was a bit annoying.

04/18/2007
good
TMA114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher and a wonderful storyteller. I always looked forward to his class. He made me love theatre and movies a lot more. He has my respect.

04/13/2007
good
TMA420 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best director and teacher I have worked with so far at BYU. He is genuine, caring and will go out of his way to help any student. I've never felt more comfortable in a rehearsal process, and I was pushed and grew a lot. Loved working with him!

01/09/2007
TMA251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

12/12/2006
good
DCRELC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome! Definitely take from him. He realizes (unlike many) that religion is only 2 credits and not our top priority. Just go to class and take the easy quizzes. Love it.