Kimberly Walaski at Wake Technical Community College

Kimberly Walaski

Number of ratings 15 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/20/13

Math 060

She is my favorite teacher at Wake Tech! Ms.Walaski is enthusiastic about math and will go out of her way for her students. She always made time for her students to ensure they do well in her class. She is not a tough grader at all. Just make sure to study what she tells you and meet with her after class!

5/13/13

Mat070

She is one of the best instructors I ever had. I think is down to earth helpful and knowledgeable of Math. She always has a way to help you understand math in a positive way. I am happy to say I was in one her best night class this pass SP2013 semester. I hated algebra and didn't want to take this class but now I am ready for more. Thanks Mrs.K

4/1/13

MAT070

she is a wonderful teacher!

11/10/12

Mat4117

She is a great teacher.Her teaching tactics and her special tips, makes math, so simple.If you are horrible at math, pick her!! Trust me you won't be sorry.

7/13/11

v1102

she is wonderful and she will help you get a good grade she is very knowledgeable about her work. she make it fun and interesting. I love her purple hair and her purple nails.

7/12/11

math4103

great teacher

6/21/11

mth070

She is an okay teacher....I have had better but if you like teacher that are hard then she is the teacher for you....she goes at a real fast pase and she gives alot of homework out the text book so be prepared to take alot of notes.

4/25/11

math060

Wonderful teacher! I hate math but she makes it bearable and for visual learners she is great with coming up ways to help you remember. And is willing to help you as well and she also cares about her students as well.

4/5/11

Math060

Kim far exceeds in every aspect of an AWESOME instructor. If you ever thought you couldn't learn math, algebra, or anything, she will show you otherwise. I wish I could freeze her in time so she could teach my kids, my grandkids, and then their kids! She doesn't explain math/algebra, she "teaches" it. And she makes it actually fun to learn too!

4/1/11

MAT070

Awesome teacher! She wants students to get it, and she will not stop until they do.Homework,daily, but that is the only way to grasp the concepts being taught. Do the work and you will pass this class with flying colors!

5/11/10

MAT060

Mrs. Walaski is awesome! She is so funny and laid back and willing to go out of her way to help you if you need extra help. I wish she taught more math classes! Definitely take her class, you will not be bored and as long as you do your work, you should get an A!

1/6/10

m060

This teacher is great she is not your typicall college proffeser. She is funny and laid back. She dresses funny but she is not in to fashion, but into helping students learn. I had a math teacher once and she was asnob dont take her her name is mrs. vetter. Take Mrs. walaski she is awsome!!!

3/25/09

mat060

Mrs.Walaski was great! I hadn't been in college for more than 10 years, I dreaded going back to take math but in her class I actaully took an interest! It is crazy to say but math is kind of fun!She worked with you until you understood. SHe gave little tricks to remember things, and they worked! I loved Mrs. Walaski!

1/13/09

Math060

She is an amazing Teacher. If you have to take PreAlgebra, Get Prof Kim. She'll work with you as much as you need until it clicks. She's a Funny, smart really nice Professor.

1/13/09

MAT060

This teacher is awesome. She actually made me want to listen to her, shes goofy, and fun. I hate math, and i hate school, but she made it better for me :)

More Mathematics professors at Wake Technical Community College