in Wake Technical Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
Kimberly Walaski
at Wake Technical Community College, Raleigh, NC
are you Kimberly Walaski?

05/20/2013
good
Math 060 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is my favorite teacher at Wake Tech! Ms.Walaski is enthusiastic about math and will go out of her way for her students. She always made time for her students to ensure they do well in her class. She is not a tough grader at all. Just make sure to study what she tells you and meet with her after class!

05/13/2013
good
Mat070 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is one of the best instructors I ever had. I think is down to earth helpful and knowledgeable of Math. She always has a way to help you understand math in a positive way. I am happy to say I was in one her best night class this pass SP2013 semester. I hated algebra and didn't want to take this class but now I am ready for more. Thanks Mrs.K

04/01/2013
good
MAT070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she is a wonderful teacher!

11/10/2012
good
Mat4117 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher.Her teaching tactics and her special tips, makes math, so simple.If you are horrible at math, pick her!! Trust me you won't be sorry.

07/13/2011
good
v1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is wonderful and she will help you get a good grade she is very knowledgeable about her work. she make it fun and interesting. I love her purple hair and her purple nails.

07/12/2011
good
math4103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great teacher

06/21/2011
mth070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is an okay teacher....I have had better but if you like teacher that are hard then she is the teacher for you....she goes at a real fast pase and she gives alot of homework out the text book so be prepared to take alot of notes.

04/25/2011
good
math060 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful teacher! I hate math but she makes it bearable and for visual learners she is great with coming up ways to help you remember. And is willing to help you as well and she also cares about her students as well.

04/05/2011
good
Math060 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Kim far exceeds in every aspect of an AWESOME instructor. If you ever thought you couldn't learn math, algebra, or anything, she will show you otherwise. I wish I could freeze her in time so she could teach my kids, my grandkids, and then their kids! She doesn't explain math/algebra, she "teaches" it. And she makes it actually fun to learn too!

04/01/2011
good
MAT070 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! She wants students to get it, and she will not stop until they do.Homework,daily, but that is the only way to grasp the concepts being taught. Do the work and you will pass this class with flying colors!