in Harding University that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Ronald Smith?
A+

06/13/2014
good
MATH 107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Mr. Smith is wonderful! I loved having him for Math for Nurses. He made everything very easy to understand, and was always willing to help anyone who needed it. Easy A!

12/16/2013
good
MATH 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor, encourages calculator use because it will make your life easier. Gives you the short cuts and wants you to do well. Occasionally mixes his classes up in his mind and thinks he told us something when he hadn't, but when that happened he was always helpful and let us make it up. Would recommend!

04/29/2013
good
MATH 151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher and very helpful.

04/09/2012
good
MATH200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Never in my life have I enjoyed a math class. But this class was different. He cares about his students and he is super lenient with homework. If you have to take a stats class, take his if it in any way possible. I can't speak highly enough of it.

07/23/2009
good
MATH200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Top Notch Teaching I cant put it any better than that