Ronald Smith at Harding University

Number of ratings 9 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

6/13/14

MATH 107

Grade ReceivedA+

Mr. Smith is wonderful! I loved having him for Math for Nurses. He made everything very easy to understand, and was always willing to help anyone who needed it. Easy A!

12/16/13

MATH 200

Great professor, encourages calculator use because it will make your life easier. Gives you the short cuts and wants you to do well. Occasionally mixes his classes up in his mind and thinks he told us something when he hadn't, but when that happened he was always helpful and let us make it up. Would recommend!

4/29/13

MATH 151

Great teacher and very helpful.

4/9/12

MATH200

Never in my life have I enjoyed a math class. But this class was different. He cares about his students and he is super lenient with homework. If you have to take a stats class, take his if it in any way possible. I can't speak highly enough of it.

7/23/09

Top Notch Teaching I cant put it any better than that

7/9/09

MATH200

I THOUGHT that I hated math until I took Statistics with Dr. Ron Smith (not to be confused with Steve Smith who teaches the same class)! I adored my Stats class, and though I still cannot say that I'm good at it, I can say that I know a lot more about Stats than I did before, I managed to get an A. He throws out your lowest test, and gives help!

6/11/09

MATH200

pretty easy, gets a little confusing near the end just do lots of practice problems. he's an easy teacher tho

12/17/08

MATH152

11/19/08

MATH152

Seriously, the best math teacher I can imagine. He's friendly, he will explain everything again if you don't understand, he drops your worst TEST grade, he holds a study session before every test, he goes over the homework in class, he lets you use the back cover of the textbook... Get the picture? Take him!

More Mathematics professors at Harding University