in University of Oregon that teach Journalism Edit
at University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
are you Alice Tallmadge?
1.7

11/20/2009
abcddAbce Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She made me hate writing as well. I would not take this class again if I knew that she taught like this. I'm a very passionate person when it comes to the profession I chose, however, Alice has deflated it a bit. Classes like her's are not the reason why I got into journalism.

11/12/2009
J361 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She has made me hate writing. The more I talk to her the more I dislike her. She shatters your dreams of becoming a journalist. Instead of helping me out she makes me feel even worse. She continually tells me that I can't write. I realize the field of journalism is harsh but making us feel worthless before we even start isn't productive.

12/21/2008
good
J361 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Alice is a very nice lady, but her class is a lot of work. I found it to be the most work I have done since Info Hell, and I know that other 361 classes are less work. She has a ton of experience and you can tell she knows what she's talking about. She is also one of those teachers who can actually be questioned in class and admit she's wrong.