in University of Texas at Brownsville that teach Environmental Science Edit
at University of Texas at Brownsville, Brownsville, TX
are you Jeffrey Wilson?

03/09/2013
good
Geol. 1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Wilson is probably the best teacher I have ever had. His class is fun and entertaining. I never missed a lecture. The use of Prezi was interesting and video chat through skype was awesome. It gave us the oportunity to hear the facts from people who are native to that particular country!!!

12/14/2012
good
world1303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

loved his teaching style. It was not just facts regurgitated from the book. Skype interviews were very interesting and entertaining at the same time being informative. El Profe's class is one to take.

12/14/2012
good
geog1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Awesome!!! Not too excited at first but as the first class started I really enjoyed it. I didn't miss a single time. He made lectures very interesting always wanting to find out more about each country and being able to skype with people from each country we were covering was cool. Working with prezi which is like the new power point was also great

12/13/2012
good
WRG1303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very knowledgeable, like how he uses technology, i.e. skype, worldmaper, prezi, second life, etc. Took two of his classes and I would like to take another class, but I can't.

12/13/2012
good
GEOG1303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Wilson's World Geography course is extremely fun and interesting. His lecture revolves around Prezi slides instead of PowerPoint, which is far better in my opinion. The most interesting part of his class, are his Skype interviews. It really gave me a better perspective on countries from people who live there.