in Cape Cod Community College that teach Fine Arts Edit
at Cape Cod Community College, West Barnstable, MA
are you James Warren?

01/15/2014
good
ART205 ART206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I am a graphic design student and he is the best teacher I have had to CCCC. He pushes you, if you need it. He will work with you. He has worked for the Cape Cod Times and has inspired me to my goal as a textile designer. I LOVED both classes!

12/17/2013
good
ART205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Professor Warren is, by far, the best art teacher I have ever had. He's willing to invest the time to help make you excel. Extremely knowledgeable and great at his job. Highly recommend all of his classes.

07/10/2013
good
ART214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor! I took Digital Imaging I on a whim to learn Photoshop. Instead, I was taught how to create and that programs are just tools for a larger objective and vision. I took Illustration I and II and changed my concentration to Graphic Design. This was all based on the inspiration Professor Warren lends to his classroom environment.

05/16/2013
good
ART 215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jim is a very talented teacher. His interest in helping students understand the subjects is high. He is always willing to spend extra time with anyone.

05/15/2013
good
ART 215 001 63 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is professional,funny,and extremely patient.I have taken Illustrator I and II, Digital Imaging I now II. He really knows his field and doesn’t mind taking the time to teach you how to use each and every tool the software has to offer. Professor Warren is one of the BEST PROFESSOR in the ART department at CCCC. Highly Recommend his classes.

04/13/2013
good
ART 207 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There's nothing that could be added to make him even more professional and ethical. His dedication is beyond expectations, especially with students that are not really bright. His acknowledge is A+ and he knows how to teach. I feel proud to have taken classes with him. It's like if you're in dance and take classes with Michael Jackson.He's is a pro

04/12/2013
good
ART205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT TEACHER! He is one of the best I have ever had in my entire life. He has a lot of experience, and is willing to work one on on with you. I am taking Illustration II this semester. He is very down to Earth, and if you stay focused and try, he will work with you :)

04/09/2013
good
Art205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

An amazing instructor! I have had the pleasure of being taught by Professor Warren for two of my required courses and have been delighted. He is very patient and gives one-on-one instruction when needed. He is very thorough, caring and takes an interest in each and every student. He is an expert in the material he teaches and is very enthusiastic!

04/07/2013
good
Illustration 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Warrren is a personable, patient, friendly and highly skilled fine artist and graphic designer. He has over 25 years experience working in graphic design. Professor Warren also works for the Cape Cod Times. I feel honored to be able to learn from him. He answers all questions and shows personal interest in all students work. A+

11/06/2010
good
artimag Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

took all his class's possible . a true artist. he will push you for your best work. and will help you along the way. A artist to look up to and the best at cape cod community college. is teaching, and his knowledge is the best you could ask for. if would teach more advanced class i would be all over them. Thank you if you are reading this

11/18/2006
good
ART205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher. Knows his material and presents in a clear and concise manner. Very interesting class. Highly recommended if you want to learn Adobe Illustrator. He is an award winning graphic artist.

11/07/2006
good
ART214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've taken three of his classes, and he is awesome, he really knows his stuff, he works for the cape cod times and I've seen alot of his work and it is unbeleivable. He is a much better teacher than scott anderson, sorry, but it's true, I learned a great deal from him and was pushed but not to hard, just right :)