in Suffolk County Community College that teach Nursing Edit
at Suffolk County Community College, Brentwood, NY
are you Alice Tobin?

02/28/2014
good
NUR 133 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Tobin is not only a great teacher but also a wonderful, caring person that wants everyone to do well and goes above and beyond to help you succeed. I would take her for every class if I could! definitely recommend her.

11/05/2012
good
NUR103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Clear and easy to follow. Encourages questions and answers them throughly. You can tell she wants eveyone to do well! Highly recommended

05/05/2012
good
NUR103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

What a warm approachable person Prof Tobin is. She took a very tough topic (Dosage Calc)and taught it in such a manner that even someone who struggles with math can grasp the concepts. Her motto is "Team Tobin: Failure is not an option" and you'd better believe it!! Great great professor.

10/13/2010
good
NUR101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I had her for Fundamentals Lab and DosCal and she is great. Funny, relaxing, clear. She is one of those rare human in this world that you love them to pieces.

06/11/2010
good
nur101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Shes a great professor.Laid back. Had her for dosage calc and lab.Helpful, cares about her students, wants you to do well,fair but not a pushover.She is funny and very knowledgeable. Would love to have her again.Got an A, but I worked hard for it.

06/11/2010
good
DosCal Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was great!! Very helpful!!!! I hope I have her again. Recommended!

05/27/2010
good
nur133 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the epitome of what she teaches, compassion and zeal tempered by boundaries.If I ever got hospitalized, I'd want her as a nurse.

12/19/2009
good
Nur133 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had her for Med Surge I. She is GREAT!. She goes above & beyond to help you understand the work. She truly cares for her students and will help out in any way she can. Team Tobin, "Failure is not an option"

11/22/2009
good
NUR36 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Had her for the geriatrics portion of NUR 36. Very clear and extremely helpful. A wonderful person, a wonderful instructor.

11/05/2009
good
clini101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had her for clinical she was great