in Gordon State College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Henry Gore?
B

08/02/2014
good
MATH1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Gore was a pretty good teacher. I was a little nervous at first to take him but I'm glad I did. His test mimics the quizzes usually taken a week prior which really helped A LOT. Ended up with a B in the class and I was very happy with that outcome. I would recommend him to anyone. Just go to class, Study study study and you'll be fine.

01/08/2014
Math 1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I ended up with a B in this class. Took me a while to realize only have five grades can hurt you if you fail three of them. But he is a good teacher. Willing to work with you and adds up to five points to your letter grade based on attendance, homework, and participation. Easy to at least pass.

10/07/2013
MATH 1113-A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

If you are good at math, take him. If you are ok at math and just need a good professor, like I do, do NOT take him. He takes off a lot of points on tests for little things and says, "there's a charge for everything". Your grade is what gets hurt.

07/29/2013
good
Math 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Easiest, best math teacher ever. No matter how bad you are at math, its impossible to fail if you don't put forth effort. Funny guy. Very technical about showing correct work though and also about the terminology. But he helps you with everything.

04/15/2013
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Such a good teacher!! He is hilarious, which makes the class not so miserable, and he is extremely good at teaching. You will really understand everything, he is so easy to talk to so you will never feel awkward if you have to ask for help. Also, gives quizzes that are almost exactly like the test before hand!

04/03/2013
good
MATH 1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Gore is an amazing teacher. There is a quiz before every test-VERY helpful! If you pass the quiz you will MOST DEFINITELY pass the test. Come to class everyday,Skip=You Lost! He gives almost 20 extra credit points on every test & quiz! He's helpful & funny! Take him!5extra points to overall final grade for attendance and good grades! Take Him!!

11/02/2012
good
MATH1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Gore is hilarious. His love of math is crazy. You will not have any problems paying attention. 4 tests. Those are your grades. He gives a lot of extra credit. Do the quizzes and homework as if they were required and you will be good to go.

10/31/2012
good
math1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he reminds me of bill cosby

06/26/2012
good
math1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Not kidding when I say he is the best teacher I have ever had. Very smart man who will help you any way he can, if you are willing to work hard. Pay atention in class and take advantage of his office hours if you have questions. You will enjoy his class!

05/23/2012
good
MATH1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I have taken college algebra before, and failed. When I took his class I was able to make a passing C. He was rather easy to understand and very helpful if you don't. Math is hard for me, and I find it boring, but he makes it a tad bit fun.

03/30/2012
good

Best professor I've ever had. Gives plenty of extra credit and very useful during office hours. Very personable- easy to talk to, knowledgeable, intelligent. Know your pre-cal and you will most definitely get an A.

01/10/2012
good
MAT1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is hilarious and jumps all over the place. The material can be confusing but he is very good at explaining and makes it interesting. Great professor.

12/03/2011
good
Math1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. He thoroughly explains what you need to know and does it in a way of understanding. Hilarious guy, with a great sense of humor. Drops the lowest test grade if homework grade or final is higher. Take him!

11/17/2011
good
MATH1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Gore is a BOSS. He is a hilarious/crazy guy..you will have no problem paying attention. Explains material well and gives great notes. We had 4 tests and a final..drops the lowest test grade if final is higher. The quizzes do not count but are really close to the tests which helps a lot. Do not miss class or you will be lost. Take him.

11/02/2011
good
MATH1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best Math Prof Ever!!! He is the funniest teacher I have ever known. He is crazy!! He defenitely keeps your attention in class. I love his teaching style. He explains things well and gives good notes. I DEFENITELY recommend!

08/15/2011
good
Math1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Honestly he is a good teacher but you have to be willing to ask questions if you need help and you need to be in class if you want to pass his class can be easy if you do the work outside and inside of class, he is funny he acts out everything he does. He will be a great teacher if you really wanna be good at math

08/08/2011
MTH1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the worst teacher I've ever had. Pop Quizzes almost every week. I learned everything in that class from the student center. He taught me nothing. He teaches you like you're a mathmetician, very confusing. I got a D but when I took it the next semester with Ms. Maya I got B. DO NOT TAKE HIM! I'M SO SERIOUS!

05/23/2011
good
math1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you study, come to class and pay attention you shouldn't have any worries in this class. He gives you a quiz before every exam and although they don't count against you grade they are useful as a study guide. His exams come straight from the quizzes. You will have 5 exams in This class. He is one of the best teachers at Gordon and he is funny to

05/04/2011
good
M1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is a wonderful teacher, but teaches a different way than what I am used to. I haven't taken a math in over a year, but I made A's on the tests. His tests are straight from the quizes. He does make class fun by acting CRAZY!! But for the most part I liked him!

04/19/2011
MATH1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed him as a teacher. I hate math and have always been bad at it, but he teaches and he gives a lot of points even if you get the answer wrong! I really liked this class and it could def. be worse!