Henry Gore at Gordon State College

Henry Gore

Number of ratings 32 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/8/14

Math 1113

I ended up with a B in this class. Took me a while to realize only have five grades can hurt you if you fail three of them. But he is a good teacher. Willing to work with you and adds up to five points to your letter grade based on attendance, homework, and participation. Easy to at least pass.

10/7/13

MATH 1113-A

If you are good at math, take him. If you are ok at math and just need a good professor, like I do, do NOT take him. He takes off a lot of points on tests for little things and says, "there's a charge for everything". Your grade is what gets hurt.

7/29/13

Math 1111

Easiest, best math teacher ever. No matter how bad you are at math, its impossible to fail if you don't put forth effort. Funny guy. Very technical about showing correct work though and also about the terminology. But he helps you with everything.

4/15/13

MATH 1111

Such a good teacher!! He is hilarious, which makes the class not so miserable, and he is extremely good at teaching. You will really understand everything, he is so easy to talk to so you will never feel awkward if you have to ask for help. Also, gives quizzes that are almost exactly like the test before hand!

4/3/13

MATH 1111

Dr.Gore is an amazing teacher. There is a quiz before every test-VERY helpful! If you pass the quiz you will MOST DEFINITELY pass the test. Come to class everyday,Skip=You Lost! He gives almost 20 extra credit points on every test & quiz! He's helpful & funny! Take him!5extra points to overall final grade for attendance and good grades! Take Him!!

11/2/12

MATH1113

Dr. Gore is hilarious. His love of math is crazy. You will not have any problems paying attention. 4 tests. Those are your grades. He gives a lot of extra credit. Do the quizzes and homework as if they were required and you will be good to go.

10/31/12

math1113

he reminds me of bill cosby

6/26/12

math1113

Not kidding when I say he is the best teacher I have ever had. Very smart man who will help you any way he can, if you are willing to work hard. Pay atention in class and take advantage of his office hours if you have questions. You will enjoy his class!

5/23/12

MATH1111

I have taken college algebra before, and failed. When I took his class I was able to make a passing C. He was rather easy to understand and very helpful if you don't. Math is hard for me, and I find it boring, but he makes it a tad bit fun.

3/30/12

MATH1113

Best professor I've ever had. Gives plenty of extra credit and very useful during office hours. Very personable- easy to talk to, knowledgeable, intelligent. Know your pre-cal and you will most definitely get an A.

1/10/12

MAT1113

He is hilarious and jumps all over the place. The material can be confusing but he is very good at explaining and makes it interesting. Great professor.

12/3/11

Math1113

Great teacher. He thoroughly explains what you need to know and does it in a way of understanding. Hilarious guy, with a great sense of humor. Drops the lowest test grade if homework grade or final is higher. Take him!

11/17/11

MATH1113

Prof. Gore is a BOSS. He is a hilarious/crazy guy..you will have no problem paying attention. Explains material well and gives great notes. We had 4 tests and a final..drops the lowest test grade if final is higher. The quizzes do not count but are really close to the tests which helps a lot. Do not miss class or you will be lost. Take him.

11/2/11

MATH1113

Best Math Prof Ever!!! He is the funniest teacher I have ever known. He is crazy!! He defenitely keeps your attention in class. I love his teaching style. He explains things well and gives good notes. I DEFENITELY recommend!

8/15/11

Math1111

Honestly he is a good teacher but you have to be willing to ask questions if you need help and you need to be in class if you want to pass his class can be easy if you do the work outside and inside of class, he is funny he acts out everything he does. He will be a great teacher if you really wanna be good at math

8/8/11

MTH1111

He is the worst teacher I've ever had. Pop Quizzes almost every week. I learned everything in that class from the student center. He taught me nothing. He teaches you like you're a mathmetician, very confusing. I got a D but when I took it the next semester with Ms. Maya I got B. DO NOT TAKE HIM! I'M SO SERIOUS!

5/23/11

math1111

If you study, come to class and pay attention you shouldn't have any worries in this class. He gives you a quiz before every exam and although they don't count against you grade they are useful as a study guide. His exams come straight from the quizzes. You will have 5 exams in This class. He is one of the best teachers at Gordon and he is funny to

5/4/11

M1111

He is a wonderful teacher, but teaches a different way than what I am used to. I haven't taken a math in over a year, but I made A's on the tests. His tests are straight from the quizes. He does make class fun by acting CRAZY!! But for the most part I liked him!

4/19/11

MATH1101

I really enjoyed him as a teacher. I hate math and have always been bad at it, but he teaches and he gives a lot of points even if you get the answer wrong! I really liked this class and it could def. be worse!

4/8/11

math1111

Most math teachers are hard. Math in general is hard. When I found out i made a B, I about passed out. I also had a tutor so that helped with 90% of it. He is pretty hard. If you have no other option, go ahead. If you do have options, find someone easier. I had to teach myself out of the book.

More Mathematics professors at Gordon State College