in Owens Community College: Toledo that teach Science Edit
Edward Tschappat
Professor in the Science department
at Owens Community College: Toledo, Toledo, OH
are you Edward Tschappat?

02/07/2013
good
PHY115 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

His class is VERY easy. I believe everyone in my class last semester passed.ALL of the test were take home or open book INCLUDING the FINAL! As good as it all sounds there is a bad side. After you leave the class you realize that you havnt learned anything because it was all too easy! If you want an A, take him. If you want to learn, Dont take him!

12/05/2011
good
mth101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very knowledgeable and willing to help. He got me excited to come to class and apply myself. He taught me to value learning

01/02/2010
good
ast101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

What a great guy with a heart of gold. I loved his vast knowledge of just about everything. He wants his students to do well and does everything he can to help if you ask for it. If you dont he has no clue you need help. I would take his course again, he was a neat person to know.

10/15/2009
ist100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

never returned emails, not helpful when asked questions, goes on and on about nothing to do with class, no clear instructions, everyone failed this class fall semester 09