in Smith College that teach Accounting Edit
Professor in the Accounting department
at Smith College, Northampton, MA
are you Charles Johnson?

10/07/2005
Accounting Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The tests were very hard and there was way too much material to cover in the time we had. Nothing from this class applies to my current accounting job but Chuck did invite us to his place for a yummy dinner!

08/01/2005
good
ACCT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher and excellent cook

12/01/2004
good
ACCT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class involes a lot of times... Chuck is really helpful and nice.. but the grading is too hard... Also, there are too much information to learn in three months.. I love his brownies

09/21/2004
ACT 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This was not a good experience and I wouldn't recommend him.

05/20/2004
good
ACC Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Best prof I've ever had at Smith. Very funny, and clear in explanations. Helps incredibly a lot during office hours. He made this class my most interesting one, and I was always surprised whenever the class finished - as it seemed to be very short...

04/09/2004
good

Chuck is one of the best profs at Smith. Smart, great sense of humor, extremely nice. His class is a lot of work, but he is very approachable and helpful; he gets my warmest recommendations:)

03/01/2004
accounting Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

chuck is a great guy. accounting is just boring.

12/05/2003

Umm, chuck is cool. The class stinks.

10/15/2003
Accounting Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I really liked Chuck as a person but as a professor, I thought he was pretty bad. We didn't learn accounting the traditional way and I feel like that made it hard for lots of people to understand and will hurt future application of accounting.

02/28/2003
Acc 223 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A