in York University that teach Chemistry Edit
are you William Pietro?
B

08/20/2014
good
chem 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Pietro is amazing lecturer. First test was the hardest for me, second and third were much easier and therefore the grade was way better. Exam was fair, covered the material from the whole course. An A is achievable, but hard work is required.

07/14/2014
good
chem 1001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is an amazing professor. Teaches things very clearly and with a lot of interest. His tests can be a bit challenging though, meaning studying days or even a week before won't do you any good. Do all the problems at the back of each chapter while you are learning the material, not just before for the test. Overall, amazing prof :)

06/20/2014
good
chem 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

He is an amazing prof and is very passionate about chemistry.His enthusiasm about the subject kindda rubs off u lol His tests are hard and tricky BUT all you need to do is to study constantly!! Do not study for a test some days or weeks before.

06/18/2014
Chem1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Dr. Pietro is one of the best profs I've seen first year at york. I disliked chemistry coming into uni but he totally changed my mindset and made me interested in chemistry again. He makes you really think! His tests can be quite challenging but his lectures are really interesting and I'd recommend him over any other chem prof!

06/18/2014
Chem1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A