in San Francisco State University that teach Management Edit
Jason Harris-Boundy
Professor in the Management department
at San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
are you Jason Harris-Boundy?

05/16/2014
good
MGMT-648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really like this prof's teaching style. The information is taught in a true seminar fashion, encouraging class discussion. There are a few lengthy assignments, but nothing ridiculous. Quizzes on the reading are of medium hard difficulty. His teaching style is the pinnacle of what I have encountered at SFSU and I wish he taught more classes.

01/10/2014
good
MGMT648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Pr.HB is amazing & very kind person! 5 quizzes (based on book&lectures), 7 reflection papers (1pg each), one 10pg paper, two easy 15min presentations. Easy grader!Make sure to at least look thru the chapters,come to class and speak up, ur grade depends on it. Very nice and intelligent person! sometimes lectures seemed boring,but overall I loved him

12/13/2013
good
Mgmt 648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor. Creates a positive environment, has a lot of knowledge about leadership, actually made me want to come to class. Assigned reading with a one page reflection, two 10-15 min group presentations, one 10pg leader paper, and 5 quizzes. Would definitely recommend.

09/24/2013
good
MGMT 648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor H-B was an awesome teacher. He is great at facilitating class discussions and very open to the perspectives of others. His class required a lot of work (reading, papers, etc.) but it was worth it because I learned a lot. Would definitely recommend him to other students and would take a class with him again!

08/02/2013
good
MGMT 648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took class in summer. Let your voice be heard to get participation pts. Engaging and great professor. Class flow smooth with activities. Quiz questions are based from the book(m/c) and the vids he plays in class. Read the book, participate, get a good group, easy A (even though i got a B+). Definitely recommend!

07/23/2013
good
MGMT 648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the best. Had me more engaged than I have ever been in a mgmt class. Very approachable, great facilitator, listens to student concerns/feedback. Plays music during every class. Read the book & PARTICIPATE! Don't be bashful just voice your opinion & get your participation grade (15%!). Will def take him again if possible.

07/12/2013
good
mgmt 648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down one of the best business management professors at state. He gives a lot of writing, But it is worth it. He is open to all feedback, especially on how to improve the course. I just took him in the summer. I told him that the leader paper for summer should be 5 and not 10. He made that change in his syllabus. TAKE HIM!!

05/30/2012
good
MGMT605 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take him! Hands down the best professor I had at state. Really read the book, it'll help come exam time.

05/22/2012
good
MGT605 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor H-B is smart, funny, engaging, caring, fair & considerate. It was an absolute pleasure to take his class and I would sign up for any of his other classes at the drop of a hat. One of the best teachers at SFSU.

05/19/2012
good

I took Professor Harris-Boundy last year. I am a little late in my review, but I am taking the opportunity to take another one of his classes. I recommend taking him regardless what class he teaches. He is knowledgeable, helpful, and fair. He is by far the best professor I've taken at SFSU. I look forward to his class this fall.

01/06/2012
good
MGMT788 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jason is one of the best Management Professors in the MBA program! He's smart, intelligent and very approachable. He uses a variety of teaching aids to make the class interesting so that students aren't just listening to a boring lecture for 3 hours. I'm ALWAYS recommending him to classmates when they ask me which Professor to take.

12/09/2011
good
MGMT605 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Take this class! Professor H is a great professor, so laid back and insightful. There is a good amount of work in this class, including a 20pg paper and a presentation but it really wasn't that bad. Trust me as soon as i heard about that paper i wanted to drop but sooo glad i didnt. He grades extremely fair and on a curve too. Recommended for sure.

06/09/2011
good

Professors Harris Boundy is an awesome instructor.He is highly motivated and You will be learning a lot in his class. Class lectures and materials are very very helpful and interesting. Best professor I have taken so far. I wish he teaches all MGMT classes. Highly recommended.

01/01/2011
good
BUS788 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor H-B is a good example of an MBA level instructor. He's knowledgeable, the tone of the class provided good class mate interactions and learning experiences. Bottom line: show up to class, actively participate, pray you get decent group members, and put in the work outlined.

12/16/2010
good
MGMT648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a great guy and a professional. Comes in a suit and tie to class, but jeans and sweater on non-class days. Class is great, but I just don't like the leader intervew assignment. It is too long and its hard to get good content in it, especially when the person you interview is pretty to the point with the questions you ask. 2 group assignments.

12/10/2010
good
MGMT648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. I love his class. He has the VISION!!! I like how he dresses in class.

12/29/2009
good
MGMT648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The January reviews about his grading rubric are correct. What this perfect teacher does has something to do with his well-rounded teaching style and his unbelievably fine attention to group and team projects.

12/16/2009
good
mgmt648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST Teachet]r inSFSU

12/15/2009
good
MGMT659 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Harris-Boundy was very lenient in his class, you hardly feel any pressure going into his class. Interesting organization of class. If you enjoy role-playing negotiation class, do consider this one. You will learn a lot about yourself and have room to explore different negotiation styles. For those you likes to negotiate, this is for you!

07/25/2009
good
Mgmt648 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is the best teacher I have ever seen. This class is really helpful and interesting!