in Lesley University that teach Education Edit
Barbara Schwartz
Professor in the Education department
at Lesley University, Cambridge, MA
are you Barbara Schwartz?

06/28/2013
good
ECOMP 6106 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I have had. Clear expectations, quick accurate feedback, and logical course progression. Great class.

04/08/2009
good
ecomp6102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The best professor I've had thus far at Lesley. Barbara is crystal clear in what needs to be done, provides fantastic exemplars, great feedback (she even telephoned me to work through an assignment), & at the end of the course I had a product that I could be proud of. The course progresses logically and builds up. I would gladly take her again!

01/22/2009
good
ECOMP6106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Barbara kept us all on track and built upon each lesson for a final product that was individual, meaningful, useful, and one that we all learned from. Barbara took the time to phone a student, email us, contact us to make sure that we understood the lessons. I would take a course offered by her again in a heartbeat.