in St. John's University that teach Chemistry Edit
at St. John's University, Jamaica, NY
are you Hana Khalil?

05/15/2012
good
CHE1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a wonderful professor. I love her. she worked hard with us. she all helped all the time and encourage everyone to work harder.

06/01/2010
good
CHE1220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Shes really nice and wants to help her students as much as possible. Her exams are ok. She wants her students to understand chemistry. Most people dont understand her but if you dont, than just drop the class. Read the textbook, do as many problems as you can and you should be fine.

04/18/2010
chem2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROFESSOR!!! seh does not help, will not curve grades, and does not post any lectures up ! not only that but she barely speaks english and is impossible to understand . STAY AWAY if you care about your gpa.

02/10/2010
good
orgo3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Shes the best really wants to help!! just show up for class!!! I love her!!! she rockssssssss!!!!

01/20/2010
CHEM1220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

if you speak english drop this class. I sat in a few classes and when i figured that i will never understand her, i switch for a different professor

05/22/2009
chem1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is an okay teacher. She tries to help her students as much as she can, if you need help talk to her. I mostly taught myself in that class and at the end I received an A. I would recommend her she is not a hard teacher and an easy grader.

05/20/2009
CHE1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took this proff. for GenChem/Orgo. I only went to four classes (three were exam days), but i hear she preferences those who attend class. I got a 68, 84, 64 on my exams, and I think a 70 on the final. I ended up getting a B in the class, pretty nice curve. She gives extra questions/lets you show work for credit also. I'd say take her over brown.

05/14/2009
Chem1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Orgo is what you put into it. I don't think that the professor makes a difference. language barrier is tough so plan on learning a lot on your own. Tests are ok. Listen to what she says the lecture before the test. She appreciates in-class particiaption and seeing you often. This may help your grade in the end. However she does not take attendance

05/14/2009
good
che1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dont listen to these ppl.... she wants everyone to do good. she curves all tests...someone who got 9/28 questions right on the test got a 90 for showing work. participate, make sure she knows ur name.

05/10/2009
CHEMOrgo Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Speaks her own language. Very poor english. SHE WILL CONFUSE YOU! Her tests are usually based of of Browns exams. HORRIBLE TEACHER. DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKIN ABOUT