in Elon University that teach Social Science Edit
Laurence Basirico
Professor in the Social Science department
at Elon University, Elon, NC
are you Laurence Basirico?

11/04/2013
good
REL 110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had him for Religious Thinking, and found him extremely interesting and not hard to look at... of course, this was the 1st year he was at Elon.

09/27/2011
intro111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Wow, I was excited to be in this class because I'm very interested in how society works, but now I can't wait for the semester to end. This professor actually designs his tests so that most of the students will get a C. He seriously just told us that in class...if you have this class get ready for a lot of hard work.

02/09/2011
SCO331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Basirico literally turned my world upside down with regard to understanding "reality" in the class Self and Society. It really challenged everything I thought I "knew" abut the world. It made me realize that I have very little control over my perceived self, my environment and the world around me. But it also taught me to question everything!

07/13/2006
Intro Sociology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

When I had this professor he was an eqotistical and pompous fool. He would pose at the front of the room with the book Held up on his knee so you could see his name on the cover while lectured. HE preached against stereotyping and pigeon holing, then did it to his students. Bad professor.

10/30/2005
good
sociology 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A