James Rousonelos at Colorado Technical University Online

James Rousonelos

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

3/1/13

ArtH

Excellent, knowledgeable professor for the subject matter. I learned so much about the history of art from Mr. Rousonelos, that I never dreamed of knowing before this class. I shall take this knowledge with me for the rest of my life! Thank you so much for a wealth of art information, Professor Rousonelos!

ARTH0902

The student that gave the first bad comment about Prof. Rousonelos is wrong, rude and lazy. It is onvious that guy did not do the required work necessary to succeed in this art appreciation class. Enjoyed Professor Rousonelos' knowledge, style and dedication to the subject matter. Therefore, I learned more than I ever expected. Excellent Professor!

ARTH0902

Wonderful professor. Taught us wonderful things about how to look at art, how to appreciate art & esp. Renaissance artists like Michelangelo, Raphael & Titian. He was dedicated and interested in what he taught to us! He gave me information that will help me whenever I view art in an art gallery or art museum, like I never knew before!

ARTH0902

Wonderful, dedicated, passionate professor. Opened up the world of art history to me when I never knew about it before! i will take this knowledge with me for the rest of my life! Thank you Professor Rousonelos!

ARTH0901

He was a very dedicated, hard working, and considerate professor. he knew the material well and was very passionate about art history! I liked his style and I learned a lot...He opened my eyes up to a new world of art history in my life that I will carry with me forever!

More Art History professors at Colorado Technical University Online

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!