in Dixie State University that teach Communication Edit
at Dixie State University, St. George, UT
are you Kelly Mzik?

01/13/2011
good
Comm2110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome class. My friend took this class from her last year and told me to. Glad I did. I loved how we could say anything and be really open.

04/30/2010
good
Comm1270 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great class. I learned a lot and will take more classes from Mzik.

04/20/2009
good
comm2110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

All you do in class is talk with her! She is funny and makes the text easy to understand. Kelly Mzik has been one of my favorite professors at Dixie. If you read the chapters and show up for class you will get an A. The test are not hard at all! The "final" was one of the funniest things I have ever experienced in class.

04/08/2009
good
Comm2110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Loved her class, Can't wait to take speech with her. She makes the class fun and lets you know what you're doing wrong so that you have time to fix it.

02/09/2009
good
COMM2110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have her for Interpersonal Comm and I really enjoy her class. The class is very challenging and she makes it crystal clear to understand. I love the open forum atmosphere of her class where everyone is able to give their opinions and views without being criticized. I strongly recommend her!