Mick Curran at Citrus College

Mick Curran

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/2/13

ENG 99

A tough course, but a patient and kind and knowledgeable professor. You'll get far more than you can reasonably expect. I didn't understand his method for essay writing at first, but now I am getting A's on all my essay assignments. I walked away being a better student and person. Take him if you can get in. His classes fill up first.

5/12/12

Eng104

A difficult course but taught with great care by prof. Curran. You'll learn so much from him. He introduces divurgent thinking which eads to critical thinking and creativity. He shows you how to structure an essay and how to logically build and coherently support your ideas. I wish I had taken him before. College would have been easier.

2/25/12

Eng99

Already in a semester after taking Prof. Curran's course I can see the difference in the way I approach school. I know what an essay is, what it does and how to write one well. Great prof. I recommend him to anyone who wants to be better. Thumbs way UP!

1/6/12

ENG101

OUTSTANDING professor. prior to attending his class i was really bad at writing papers and sturctureing paragraphs. but he showed me step by step what i need to do in order to write a great paper. if you come to his class to learn, you are in good hands. i HIGHLY recomend his class. Great teacher, great man.

1/6/12

ENG101

OUTSTANDING professor. Prior to takeing his engish 101 corse i was really bad at writing papers and structueing my paragraphs but he showed me step by step how to write a great paper and tips i can use later on when i transfer. He really does care about every student he teaches individually. Great teacher, great man. highly recomend him

7/17/11

engl101

Hands down...BEST ENGLISH TEACHER I've ever had. He is fun, funny, smart, and charismatic. I took his fast track course 100/101 & I am HORRIBLE at english. H is also patient, clear on what he wants and he's willing to go that extra mile for you. I pass both classes with A's.

6/6/11

ENGL101

Curran is a great professor. At first you may feel a little intimidated, but he's very clear on what he expects. If you don't understand the material, ask. He's more than happy to help you. He made the class fun, while being able to learn at the same time. I recommended him to my sister. Thanks Curran! :)

2/12/10

ENG40

I took him for english 40 and 100. He gives you the quiz before hand and you just have to fill out the answers and make sure they are right. His class is not really hard since quizes beforehand. It is alot of funnnnnn.

More English professors at Citrus College