in Delaware County Community College that teach Biology Edit
D+
1.6

01/20/2014
BIO 151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: D+

Took this course this past fall and received a D. This instructor is very unfair and inconsistent with the material that's presented on the study guides then after exams. She is certainly not good at communication with students. Very cooky and does not curve grades. Would not recommend her to any student her teaching strategy is off Do not take her

10/17/2013
Bio150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She's very interested in the subject and has extensive knowledge on it, but she's not a good professor. Unclear, unfair, and goes extremely too quick. I'm surviving this class by reading the textbook on my own and watching different courses of the same class on youtube. I advise others to seek a different professor if possible.

10/09/2013
BIO-150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Please do not take this class what u study is not on the test.She is not fair and very unorthodox. Take at you own risk

10/09/2013

SHE SETS U UP TO FAIL, NOT CONSISTENT. SHE IS NOT HELPFUL MAKES U FEEL LIKE UR INCOMPETENT PLEASE!!!!!I AM BEGGING U!!!!!! DO NOT TAKE THIS CLASS.

10/09/2013
bio150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

seriously the most confusing teacher I have ever encountered. She needs to be evaluated and fired. She doesn't follow through with what she says will be on the test. Very hard to succeed in her class when she sets you up to fail. Wouldn't ever suggest her to a student.

10/09/2013
bio150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

THE MOST UNHELPFUL PROFESSOR IVE EVER COME ACROSS IN MY WHOLE TIME AT DELAWARE COUNTY. DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT SIGN UP FOR HER CLASS.RUN FOR THE HILLS. NO HELP AT ALL AND LACK OF COMMUNICATION WITH HER STUDENTS. PUTS THINGS ON THE TEST THAT WE HAVENT EVEN GONE OVER.

05/31/2013
Bio 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I did well in this course bec I taught myself. I had a science background unlike some of my classmates. The instructor is not a good classroom teacher. Her lab rules were fair esp for our fields. She could be arrogant and at times, made us feel like we were inferior students. I would choose someone else next time, someone who is a teacher.

05/15/2013
good
BIO150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great instructor! She is not wanting her students to just "learn" the material. She wants them to understand the bigger picture to critically think and resolve anatomy questions on her tests.

08/31/2012
good
BIO150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is awesome. The class is a tough one, but it has to be. Anne Marie knows what she's talking about and how to say it. She presents the information very clearly and even throws in some good humor. Try hard, and you'll do well.

03/11/2012
good
bio150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

very nice but the class is hard. She is will to help you out and cares how well you do but no extra credit.