in Hodges University that teach Mathematics Edit
Fabio Tagliasacchi
at Hodges University, Naples/Fort Myers, FL
are you Fabio Tagliasacchi?
A+

01/22/2014
good
MAT0998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Great Man the best math course ever He has left the school. Where ever he goes do yourself a favor and take his class. Thank You Fabio for all your help

11/14/2013
good
Basic Math Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

awesome teacher!!! i have never understood math the way he tought it!! i have never had an A in math! i wish all professors tought like him!!!

04/04/2013
good
MAT0998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

LOVE LOVE LOVE him! He's the best the school has he's AMAZING! I enjoyed every class with him!

01/21/2013
good
MAT777 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is an awsome teacher and person!!! I am not scated to take math anymore. Great class.

08/14/2012
good
MATH0998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have never met a professor who communicated so clearly. Fabio explains math in real world situations making it very easy to understand. I now have the "basic tools" with which to build up my mathmatics knowledge. THANK YOU

08/13/2012
good
MATH0998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great guy and amazing teacher. Math does not scare me anymore and at work people are now coming to ask me math questions. LOL

07/03/2012
good
mat1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

(Do not remember the number to the class, but he only teaches basic math) AWESOME teacher. AWESOME person. If you have problems in math Fabio will make it all seem s simple by the time you leave his class! He is down to earth and makes everyone feel welcome!

05/23/2012
good
math888 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Coolest teacher on campus!

05/17/2012
good
MAT0998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Math professor ever! I got an A and I think it's because he's such a wonderful professor. I wish he taught more math classes

04/12/2012
good

THE BEST PROFESSOR ONE CAN HAVE...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03/24/2012
good
MAT0989 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Fabio is a GREAT professor!!! I have taken this class 3 times with different professors at another school and from day one he has made sure that you understand the math in a "real world" way!! By far the best math professor!!

11/15/2011
good

AWESOME Proffesor!!! Well teach in a way anyone can learn. Helps even via text messaging. AWESOME!!!!!

07/24/2011
good
MAT0998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Professor Tagliasacchi is an awesome teacher! I never thought I would understand math the way I do now. His class is actually the ONLY class I look foward to going to. If your taking math - Fabio is the way to go. Trust me, you WILL get an A+ it's impossible to fail the class.

04/21/2011
good
math0111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is an amazing friend and teacher.. I learned so much with him

08/10/2010
good
Alg101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This guy can teach monkeys to do math. He makes sure you ubderstand it and will take the time with you one on one if you dont. Best professor I have ever met.

04/17/2010

# 1 Math teacher, if you think you cannot learn it you are WRONG

04/17/2010
good

Fabio is the best. If you think you can't learn it, you are wrong. He makes math like chewing gum, easy!!!!! Thanks Fabio!!!!!

04/07/2010
good

Fabio is the greatest math teacher I have ever had!!!! He made me like math!!! He is very good at what he teaches. If you have a question he is there and will help you! I would recomend him to any student that needs to take basic math at Hodges.

04/06/2010
good
MAT0998 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is the best!!!

01/17/2010
good

He is amazing very helpful