in SUNY Oswego that teach English Edit
are you Chris Motto?
B

09/04/2014
good
Eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

I loved her as a professor. At first I wasn't crazy about sitting in a huge circle "so everyone can see each other". But it wasn't bad, she's funny and will make you laugh. Don't be late or you'll get called out (which is understandable). Tough grader but if you put forth the effort it won't go unnoticed!

01/29/2013
good
CRW206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really good professor. Knows what she's talking about. Very funny but also pretty blunt. Be ready to occasionally put on the spot in class (all in good fun).

11/09/2011
good
CRW206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hilarious teacher, keeps you interested with class discussions. Off topic sometimes but its always a fun conversation that occurs, if you like or are interested in Creative Writing I guarantee you that this class will only escalate it. She knows her literature and her stuff overall my favorite teacher so far after having been here 2 semesters.

05/09/2011
good

This professor was my favorite. I've never had so much fun in a class before. Sure, she gets off topic, but it's well worth it. If you keep on top of the work, you shouldn't have a problem. Her critiques were helpful and she was fair to all students. I would take her class again.

01/11/2011
Eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She's alright, if you can get her on track. She gets wayyy too off topic sometimes and I learned more about her daughter than I did about composition. Also, she had us do about 4 readings and a paper per night, ending with 9 papers and then we had to rewrite our favorites. VERY unapproachable, too.

01/26/2010
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, really funny. She has a tendency to want to relate everything to sex, or tell dirty stories, though it does the trick to keep students interested. She is kinda unapproachable at first and but really helpful if you get the guts to ask her for help. She can be a really tough grader, but appreciates humor, wit and sarcasm in papers.

12/16/2009
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

motto is definitely the coolest teacher i have ever had. she makes class fun and you learn stuff without even realizing you're learning it. Feel free to be normal around her, she doesn't care what you act like. as long as she likes you, you are golden. do the work, there isn't much of it. DEFINITELY take this class with her!

10/19/2009
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Pretty fun professor, likes to joke around with everyone. Feel free to curse around, she doesn't care. I think she's not straight... because when someone asked her about the father of her kid she says she doesn't have a husband and says something about her childs other mother...

07/05/2006
good
Advanced Comp Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Professor - we had the most fun that I've ever had in a class, but she can also be serious when she needs to be. I learned a lot from this professor, and she inspired me to write about what I love. (She's also really funny)

05/08/2006
EWA 206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you're taking fiction I'm sorry. You have to be at class exactly when it starts because she locks the doors. On you're first draft she'll give you a B or B-. She doesn't look to grade the quality of your stories but more on the grammer which shouldn't matter in a first draft. Even if you go above and beyond you won't get the grade you deserve.