Dana Wiggins at Georgia Perimeter College - Decatur

Dana Wiggins

Number of ratings 49 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/22/14

history 2111 hb

she is great!she is very fun and loves teaching history.i have taken her class twice and both classes have been awesome.The hybrid class is a bit more challenging because of all the writing assignments and she is a bit more strict when grading this material.Overall,she is amazing and so very helpful!! I think everyone should take her class..Bam!

11/20/13

HIST 2112

I don't know if everyone else had a different teacher than me or something but she was awful. Her quizzes are open-ended and could have multiple possible correct answers, she doesn't grade papers until literally 2 months later, and I have emailed her 3 times starting 3 months ago and still have yet to receive a response. DO NOT TAKE HER!

11/16/13

Fantastic teacher! Funny, smart, helpful, and she really cares about her classes. We always had great discussions, and she uses fun videos, etc. to teach class.

5/7/13

HIST 211

100% recommend - great overall experience with Dr. Wiggins - she is fair and teaches with passion! I would take her for every class if I could..

5/3/13

HIST 211

Great motivated teacher who is fair on all levels - I highly recommend taking her class - you will learn something while haveing a great time - one of the best professors I have had at GPC in the last 2 years

12/11/12

HIST2112

Took her online class this past semester. Her writing assignments are very strict and it is graded more for grammatical errors rather than the actual guidelines. I felt that all my assignments met her requirements but they did not. The class itself is not that hard. Just make sure you check the class each day.

12/3/12

HIST2112

The class was easy, but you really have to know your stuff and READ the assignments every week! Dont forget to do that or else, you'll fail. I took her online so thats why the interesting rating is low.

4/11/12

HIST2112

What can I say about Professor Wiggins. She is the best history teacher one can ever have. You may absolutely hate history but she will make you fall in love with it all over again. Her tests are super easy. Multiple choice is from the bolded words in the chapter. The short answer is from her class notes. She even bumbs your grade.

2/19/12

Hist2111

She is such a great teacher! Even if you're not into history, she is so passionate about what she's talking about that it's impossible not be interested. Attendance isn't mandatory, but I recommend going, it will always be entertaining! If you just do the few assignments, take notes, and go over the book before tests you will

1/27/12

HIST2111

She was the best history teacher I ever had. That was three years ago, this is long overdue. I wish she well and happy.

1/24/12

HIST2112

Prof. Wiggins is awesome! History is not my best subject yet I used to count the hours to go to her class. Her tests are pretty easy the first test is the hardest and then from the second test to the last, keeps getting easy. For the tests, for the multiples choice study the terms in the book. For fill in the blank, study lecture notes!

12/15/11

HIST2112

THE BEST HISTORY TEACHER I EVER HAD AND I HATE HISTORY SHE'S SO GOOD THAT I ACTUALLY ENJOYED HER CLASS AND AM SURE ILL REMEMBER THE INFORMATION FOREVER

12/10/11

hist2112

Absolute best professor for this course.

12/3/11

HIST2112

Great teacher!!!! Makes history fun and easy. Most of the test comes from what she goes over in class so show up everyday easy A.

11/18/11

HIST2112

Dr. Wiggins is by far the most interesting professor! She is always engaging in her lectures and makes it fun to learn about history. I use to dislike history until I took her class! I look forward to it! On a side note, she's a fashionista. Love her!

11/10/11

HIST2112

LOVE Ms. Wiggins! I have never enjoyed History, but she made every bit of it fun. Her assignments are straight forward and she's not picky, and her tests are straight forward too. You only need the book for chronology, so borrow one instead of buying it. The rest of the test is from lecture so attend class. She is funny too! Love her stories.

11/9/11

Hist2112

GREAT TEACHER!! Highly recomend her! Test are straight from the book! Read the book and you'll be fine. Attend class everyday, she uses lectures from class for the test. Besides that she is an awesome teacher!

11/7/11

Hist2112

She is the best hist teacher ever! Her class is super easy if you pay attention and do what you're supposed to. Easy A if you attend class and study. Everyone should take her, you will not regret it.

9/23/11

HIST2112

Dr. Wiggins is probably the best history teacher I have ever had. Do your homework, the reading assignments, attend class and study... and you will get a good grade. I wish her class was longer. And it doesn't hurt that she is insanely attractive. It's my first semester at gpc and her class alone made it worth my money.

7/29/11

hist1111

wow she is a amazing teacher i took her for this summer we onl had two essays tests which i thought i failed but i didnt just try and she want fail you at all

More History professors at Georgia Perimeter College - Decatur