in Central College that teach Theology Edit
are you Thomas Kopecek?
1.5

07/17/2009
good
REL111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took several classes with Dr Kopecek. He is old school. He has a very unique worldview and if you pay attention he says some very interesting things in class (especially when he thinks it is falling asleep) His courses are challenging but they'll make you think. You will be required to read a LOT. Don't be afraid to reach out and get to know him.

11/20/2007
good
NT101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I was a student at Central 20 years ago. In retrospect, I learned more from Prof. Kopecek than all my other teachers combined. His intelligence, persistence and integrity were exemplary. He taught me, in passing, more about thinking and writing than I learned in courses wholly devoted to those skills. Central has been incredibly lucky to have him.

10/24/2007
good
CLASSSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A tough but excellent prof. who has high standards for the students good.

02/15/2007
good
REL316 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Dr. Kopecek. He is an incredibly demanding professor, but he is that way because he thinks you should actually have to try to get an A. I've also never wanted to work so hard in a class. He is not condescending at all... in fact, he's a pretty fun guy. His lectures can get boring, but he's a genius and you can learn a lot rom him if you try.

11/08/2006
NtEc102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Kopecek is the worst teacher I have ever had. He is rude and talks down to his students every day. We never get out of class on time. I sit in class and have no clue what he is talking about...he jumps all over the place and I have not learned one thing all semeser. It is sad that our tuition is going to teachers like him.

11/02/2006
Rel216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

The worst professor I've ever had. He lets us out late every day. He's so arrogant and condescending. He has the hardest tests and has too high of expectations for students. With his quiet, droning voice, it's often hard to hear him. He assigns outrageously long readings and sometimes doesn’t get them on Blackboard until the night before class.

09/27/2006
good
Rel322 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I liked him

04/11/2006
good
several Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's an absolutely brilliant professor, and one of the most genuinely concerned about his students. He's also extremely hardworking. If you're taking one of his classes you can expect to work hard too!

11/19/2005
good
Early Church Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very smart and very nice

09/06/2005
New Testament Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A