in Miami Dade College (all) that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at Miami Dade College (all), Miami, FL
are you Selena Respass?
12/18/2014
good
CCJ1020 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Would take again" "There for you"

If you pay attention and do your assignment ,you'll pass.

12/10/2014
good
CCJ-1191 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+
"Hilarious" "Better Like Group Projects" "Respected by students"

Professor Respass was a trip! A great teacher who emphasizes going to class to learn. You will read some, but you can have fun in the class also. In this class you will do a group project, but it's nothing painful. Would take her again in future classes.

10/25/2014
good
ccj1020 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Better Like Group Projects" "Skip class? You won't pass." "Get ready to read"

Great teacher, informs on events happening in school. she cares about her students.

07/10/2014
good
ccj1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME!!!!! I have two jobs and she made my life soooo easy!

05/07/2014
good
CCJ1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is great. She would do anything for her students and really wants you to succeed. If you do all the assignments, then you will have no problem getting an A. She doesn't give free A's. You have to work for it!

10/20/2013
good
CCJ1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor, I'm currently taking her class for Criminology and if you do what she asks for, you'll have no problem, if you want an A you have to earn it. She's an amazing professor and I'm blessed to have met her. Learned a lot from this professor.

08/14/2013
good
Ccj1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

What can I say??? Most helpful prof. In all of North campus. Education is her passion and she will do the impossible to help students out! Easy class. Just attend class and participate and get involved with service learning and you'll get an A.

06/26/2013
good
CCJ1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

SHE IS AWESOME! I LOVED HER! EASY AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ABOUT MATERIAL! ALL OF HER ASSIGNMENTS ARE EASY BUT YOU DO LEARN A LOT FROM HER WORK!

08/17/2012
good
CCJ2650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's excellent professor. The class is little bit demanding but for her class u got to earn your grades. She's very straight forward, passionate, caring, sarcastic, & funny. She always tries to encourage her class to get involve in different activities outside of the class room. She gives lectures, she has the class do group projects & presntation

07/25/2012
good
CJLCJL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THIS IS THE BEST PROFESSOR EVER!! SHE IS VERY NICE, ESPECIALLY IN HER OFFICE. I WILL TAKE HER FOR ALL MY CLASSES IF I COULD. TAKE HER IF YOU GET THE CHANCE, TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. && SHE CARES A LOT ABOUT HER STUDENTS.

06/02/2012
good
ccjccj Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I take her anytime i can get. she is awesome. do the assignments. work in a group thats it...i love her. Get an A anytime I take her. Currently taking her again. and in summer b

05/01/2012
good
CJC111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Respass, is one of those professors that mark your world. She is caring, professional and dedicated to excel in her teaching method. My son and I love her to death as we are pursuing our BA at MDC. One of the best !!!

04/02/2012
good
CRIMI1245 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

SHE IS THE BEST PROFF ON NORTH CAMPUS , CANT DISCRIBE HER, I VE NEVER VER HAD A PROF LIKE HER,

03/18/2011
good

Super cool, down to earth, fun and great person. Consistent with what she says, wants you to pass and will not set you up to fail. Taking her again on the summer.

good
ccj3666 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took this professor in the summer for my victimology class. We only had one test and a presentation on one of the chapters in the book. I didn't like her teaching style everything is done in an assigned group setting. I got an A for the class but I dread going

good
cje4310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is a good knowledgeable proffesor. She tells you straigt forward and gives good quality information. She is for informative on subjects and very nice. chapter questions are not due til the end of semester and there is a group paper and presentation. you do get graded on participation. she is great and grades far.

good
CJE4310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a good proffesor. She is easy no extensive unneeded work involved. you turn in the chapter questions at the end of the class and you have one group reserch paper. but you really do learn in the class. your A will be worth it

04/30/2010
good
ccj1191 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Respass is an amazing instruction she tells what she expects out of the class and is very knowledgeable about on campus activities. She is also adamant about service learning she requires a group research paper and a powerpoint on an assigned chapter and she collects chapter review questions at the end of the semester.

06/20/2009
good
parol1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

SHE WASA COOL TEACHER. HER MOUTH GET OUT OF HAND SOMETIMES, BUT ITS JUST LITTLE TO DEAL WITH. I DID. SHE IS VERY INFORMATIVE ABOUT THINGS THAT GO ON WITH FINANCIAL AID, ON CAMPUS, ACTIVITIES. SHES IS SWEET. I LOVE HER AND CANT WAIT TO TAKE HER AGAIN.THE BOOK N ATTENDANCE IS A MUST. ALOT OF QUESTIONS FROM THE BOOK N ONE PRESENTATION.BUT U WILL WORK

05/11/2009
good
cjc4311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She cool and tells you what to expect from her and the class, this class was alot of fun, we got together after our class everyone brought finger foods, and drinks and turned out just great, this is what class should be all about. Have fun learning and enjoy your time with your classmates and your professor.