in Salt Lake Community College that teach Family & Human Studies Edit
at Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
are you Cathy Carey?

09/07/2013
good
FHS 2450 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful course and incredible teacher. The teacher was so involved in the online format and discussions. We heard from her daily. She made the class informative. I've learned so much. Every assignment was relevant and promoted critical thinking, problem solving and communication. Absolutely would recommend this course from and instructor.

08/19/2013
fhs 2450 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Beware! This class is full of useless busywork and the teacher assigns way too much work based on the credit value of the class. Be ready to work all the time for very little reward.

04/03/2013
good
FHS 2450 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Cathy is amazing! She works well with student. Give precise directions and repeats directions multiple times, just to make sure it sticks. There is a weekly discussion and assignment, NO LATE WORK. This is a very easy class so long as you participate and stay up on the assignments. She is wonderful and involved!

12/16/2012
good
FHS2450 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed the course. The teacher has very high expectations. No late work accepted, but she does a thorough job of reviewing work and gives lots of postive feedback and encouragement. I would recommend this course.

12/13/2012
good

Just finished Professor Carey's class, and it was one of the best courses I have taken at SLCC. I learned so much, and this teacher cares about student success. Her online class was organized, and she actually made comments on all assignments and responded to emails in a timely manner. Excellent course. Highly recommended!

09/16/2012
good
FHS2450 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this class very much. There's a lot expected, but the teacher is there every step along the way. I would recommend this course and this teacher. Be ready to work through. She doesn't accept late work, unless you are under the care of a doctor. She is fair and consistent in what she requires, however. Great course and teacher.

08/03/2012
good
FHS2450 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Cathy's Human Sexuality class online. I learned so much in that class. She is a wonderful teacher, she participates in class discussions and gives feedback on everything. Be prepared to work though and speak up in the discussions. I would take another class from her in a heartbeat. She really cares about her students.

06/03/2012
good

Completed this class Spring 2012. I was sorry to see this class end. Loved the class. Loved the professor. Best online course I've ever take, hands down. Professor involved and passionate about student success. Would love to take more courses from this professor. She made a difference in my life.

05/06/2012
good

Best class I have ever taken at SLCC. I think this class should be mandatory for all students and taught by Cathy. She is an amazing teacher, gave quick and helpful feedback with assignments. The workload was time consuming but not overbearing. Really amazing teacher.

02/03/2012
good

Great online class. The best I've taken at SLCC. Professor was fully invested in our success. She actually read paper and made comments on our work. Would highly recommend this class to all SLCC students.