in Broward College (all campuses) that teach English Edit
Ana Cowo
at Broward College (all campuses), Fort Lauderdale, FL
are you Ana Cowo?

05/09/2013
ENC2201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She thinks that she is the greatest thing that God put in earth, because she was comming from a small country in the middle of nowhere and she was able to go to college after she marry her american husband. She is kind of confusing, not so good to grade works, and usually can take up to 2+ weeks to get your works graded, so just have patience...

12/10/2012
good
Enc1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I just finished Professor Cowo's online Enc1102 class. I would definitely recommend her. I am TERRIBLE in English. Class is not Easy but if you do the work you can get an A. She is a tough grader (grammar, sentence structure) but always willing to help. Responds to emails almost immediately. You use the textbook every lesson! You write 4 papers ttl

08/09/2011
Enc0012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Taking her class online and she is not helpful at all.... she takes forever to grade assignments and not ready to reply to emails. We also had issues with a program on blackboard and she replied just a couple of hours before the deadline of the assignment.

07/05/2011
good
COMPOSumm Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

New model for teacher and leader preparation. She is great Love the way she teach. Get ready for the real word. Remember this is not High School...:)

06/23/2011
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

THIS TEACHER IS OK. SHE LACKS TO GET YOUR GRADES TO YOU FOR EACH ASSIGNMENT. IT SEEMS SHE EXPECT YOU TO BE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER IN ENG1101. GOT HALF MY GRADES TWO DAYS BEFORE SCHOOL WAS OVER. DO NOT RESPONDS TO EMAILS IN REGARDS TO GRADES. I GOT A B+. ONE POINT AWAY FROM AN 'A'. SHE WILL GIVE U SUGESTIONS, IF U ASK. OTHER THEN THAT, SHE IS OK.

06/08/2011
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I am currently taking this professor's class online and i have to say she is fairly easy but is very lackadaisical teacher. She gives assignments and takes forever to grade them. She is never online and she takes forever to answer your questions or emails. Do not take here but if you do it will be and experience you'll never forget.

03/24/2011
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I loved the assignments but hated her as a teacher. I basically learned everything on my own and when she did grade our work like 5 weeks later, I had already learned what mistakes I made. Which sucks for the assignments in between. She makes mistakes all the time and is not flexible at all. Smarthinking was my professor, and I hate smarthinking.

12/14/2010
encENG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor is not a good one for online classes, she takes forever to grade papers, her feedback is limited, so that learning from her is impossible. She not at all flexible yet she expects her students to be. I consider myself a good writer as I got A's in my other writing classes in Cowo's class I barely got a C...think she loves giving C's.

12/14/2010

11/12/2010
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

TERRIBLE.Cowo often DOES NOT grade your paper before the next paper is due. No way for one improve. Her feedback (when she finally provides it) is very vague. She will say "your phrasing is awkward" but will not give specific suggestions to help you. Has no tolerance, yet she grades late, and is VERY unprofessional with her feedback. DO NOT TAKE!!