in University of Houston that teach Art & Art History Edit
Patrick Masterson
Professor in the Art & Art History department
at University of Houston, Houston, TX
are you Patrick Masterson?
A+

12/11/2013
good
ART3313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

GREAT PROFESSOR! He helps you if u need help and really enjoy teaching.

11/06/2013
good
ART3313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Silkscreen is pretty difficult, tedious, and time-consuming, but if you try hard at it, Pat will be your best friend. He’s extremely helpful if you actually show up and start your project when he tells you to. He’s funny and easy to talk to as well.

08/20/2013
good

Pat is one of the best teachers I've had. He's extremely helpful, and actually goes over things individually if you don't get it (whereas other teachers tell you they're not repeating). He really loves what he's doing and is excited to show people new methods when they're interested. Classes fill quickly. Requires a lot of studio time, but fun.

05/14/2011
good
ART3312 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely love Pat! He is without a doubt the best professor I've ever had, ever! He inspires you, and will help you achieve whatever it is you want to do. He is also very easy to talk to and funny too. You must not pass an opportunity to be taught by him. I already have all that art credits I need but want to take his class again so bad!

04/20/2011
good
ART3313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best asset to the UH Art Department. He is awesome as both a teacher and as a person. Take him once and you'll want to take him again.

05/10/2010
good
ART3312 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Passionate about art and very helpful indeed. Learned a lot from him and I appreciate how much respect he has for his students. The work load is a lot but that's with any printmaking class. If you're new to it, he's definitely the one to take with.

08/06/2009
good
art3313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Man, Pat is awesome. He is also a pro at the game of hoops. Ask him for a pick-up game and you will get demolished. He's all about the And-1, but he can throw some elbows too. So watch out, he's also good at the whole art thing too I guess.

06/01/2009
good

Helped me discover my passion for printmaking and helped me reach my full potential in his class. I'm taking two classes with him next semester and couldn't be more excited. Truly a skilled and passionate teacher.

04/19/2009
good
art1334 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Pat is the greatest prof. I've ever had all throughout my college career. He's a great passionate guy, who seems genuinly interested in a students career. cheers pat.