in University of Houston Downtown that teach Sociology Edit
are you Sammy Gouti?
B+

05/14/2014
good
PSY 4306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Mr. Gouti is a great teacher, he has a great memory, excellent communicator, and great human to boot. A++++ Can't say enough good things about him! I took Theories of Personality with him and do not regret it!

12/04/2013
PSYC 2310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

This class was a total joke. He lectured for the first few weeks of class, but it was 100% terrible student presentations after that. I studied so hard for the midterm, because he didn't give back grades on presentations until the end, only to find out the test was incredibly easy. Take for an easy A, not if you actually want to learn the material.

07/24/2013
good
Sociology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Gouti is the best professor I have ever had. He is an excellent professor. He is very well-prepared for each lecture. His lectures are very interesting and informative. If you want to learn about Sociology, or if you need to take a course in Sociology, I highly recommend Professor Gouti.

07/04/2013
good
SOC 1303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed his class, learned a quite a bit of terminology in Sociology. He is hyper aware. Great human being and wonderful educator.

05/19/2013
good
SOC 1303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

It starts well, but then becomes too repetitive and uninteresting. For those in humanities, run away! You will not have sufficient basis for the advanced classes that will have later. For the others, take it! The presence isn't mandatory, the tests are easy, and the essay is in a topic of your interest. Got an A - I didn't learn anything!

12/28/2011
good
socio1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

teacher helped teach the subject matter to students in a clear manner that helped everyone understand what would be expected on tests, in order to do well in the class this teacher gives u a study guide that helps you for his exams and the semester. take him and u will not be disappointed. Good teacher Famous for teaching sociology classes at UHD.

06/14/2011
good
SOC1303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Gouti is one of the best progessors I have ever had, teaching at this University. I recommend him to every student interested in taking a course in Sociology.

01/20/2011
SOC3304 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Haha this professor is a joke. Showed up for class about 50% of the time, even then he was always 15-30 minutes late. This class was super easy, but I didn't learn anything new.

12/28/2009
good
Soc1303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is easy. If you want an A take him. We had 3 tests including the final and a paper. I passed with an A and all I did was come to class and take notes. I never read the book once. Don't buy it and don't buy his research manual. You do not need them.

12/27/2009
good

Professor Gouti is an excellent lecturer. He has a very good teaching style. I highly recommend him to every and all students taking a course in intoductinon to sociology. You will enjoy his lectures.