Deborah Ogg at Owens Community College: Toledo

Number of ratings 15 / Average Grade:  B- Submit a correction

8/15/14

Mth110-052

Grade ReceivedC

Deby was a wonderful instructor! Despite everything I had going on she still worked with me and I was able to keep a C in the class. I strongly recommend her if Math is not your strongest subject.

1/2/14

Grade ReceivedB

I thought she taught math very well. I hate math and I got a B in her class she is very clear when teaching and does plenty of examples. every week you do have a test or quiz. definitely show up every class though. she does drop your lowest test and quiz at the end of the semester.

12/11/13

MTH096

easy if you pay attention and use the math lab

5/31/13

MTH096

Extremely easy class of you know basic algebra. Debbie is extremely easy to follow and understand, being in class is mandatory but you learn a lot in class and her exams are easy if you pay attention.

1/30/13

mth096

Very clear and effective teaching style. Homework was optional but encouraged in order to do well. However I was able to get an A without doing a single homework assignment because I was able to have a strong grasp on the concepts after a lecture. Highly recommend. I just wish I had her for my mth 170 class I am in now.

12/10/12

MTH110

Awesome teacher. Puts math in easy terms and will go the extra mile to make sure you understand it and get a good grade. Lots of extra credit available to help boost your score as well.

12/1/12

MTH101

Debbie is a very good teacher. She teaches math for junior high children so she really explains things well. I hated math because I didn't understand when I start out so I would definitely recommend anyone to take her classes.

10/23/12

mth096

She was a great teacher made things very clear, I wish she taught every subject

5/2/12

MTH096

She was a good instructor... however.. it felt like her tests were difficult, even more so than homework. If there is a trick question.. assume to see it on a DEBY test. But, would recommend her to people taking course.

8/12/10

MTH096

AWESOME teacher! she is very helpful and clear. If you attend class you will understand. she is also always more than willing to help. Homework is optional, but it does help to do it. :] I would take her again if I ever have the chance

12/1/09

MTH096

Really great teacher, she loves you if you show up. Plus she gives out a ton of extra credit as long as you listen to what you have to do the first day of class. It would be great if she wore a longer shirt, cuz it gets distractng. but overall good teacher

8/22/09

MTH096

Math is hard for me but she made it fairly easy. Sometimes she gets this attitude that the students don't try hard enough or make up little excuses & give up.

7/23/09

MTH108

I really enjoyed having ms. ogg as a teacher. She was really easy to understand. I beleive that she just needs to work on her attitude and personal appearance alittle bit. Her attitude and smart remarks and not very professial.

7/17/09

mth108

I hate math. I'm afraid of it! Mrs. Ogg teaches and teaches well. For the first time in my life I am understanding concepts and I'm actually enjoying this class. I highly recommend her classes to anyone.

4/26/09

MTH096

She is very helpful and very clear in her lectures. Show up to class so you don't fall behind... all of her lessons run right into the next thing. If you need help, she is more than willing. She is very good!

More Mathematics professors at Owens Community College: Toledo