in Owens Community College: Toledo that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Deborah Ogg?
B-
11/22/2014
good
096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Participation matters" "There for you"

She goes above and beyond to make sure you understand the material. She never minds staying after class to help clarify any problems you may have. If you show up, she makes learning the material easy. There are quite a few tests and quizzes, but her grading is very fair.

11/14/2014
good
math 091 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "There for you"

Makes sure that every student understands the material before going on. Offers break in between notes. Very sweet lady.

08/15/2014
good
Mth110-052 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: C

Deby was a wonderful instructor! Despite everything I had going on she still worked with me and I was able to keep a C in the class. I strongly recommend her if Math is not your strongest subject.

01/02/2014
good
MTH096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B

I thought she taught math very well. I hate math and I got a B in her class she is very clear when teaching and does plenty of examples. every week you do have a test or quiz. definitely show up every class though. she does drop your lowest test and quiz at the end of the semester.

12/11/2013
good
MTH096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

easy if you pay attention and use the math lab

05/31/2013
good
MTH096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Extremely easy class of you know basic algebra. Debbie is extremely easy to follow and understand, being in class is mandatory but you learn a lot in class and her exams are easy if you pay attention.

01/30/2013
good
mth096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very clear and effective teaching style. Homework was optional but encouraged in order to do well. However I was able to get an A without doing a single homework assignment because I was able to have a strong grasp on the concepts after a lecture. Highly recommend. I just wish I had her for my mth 170 class I am in now.

12/10/2012
good
MTH110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher. Puts math in easy terms and will go the extra mile to make sure you understand it and get a good grade. Lots of extra credit available to help boost your score as well.

12/01/2012
good
MTH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Debbie is a very good teacher. She teaches math for junior high children so she really explains things well. I hated math because I didn't understand when I start out so I would definitely recommend anyone to take her classes.

10/23/2012
good
mth096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She was a great teacher made things very clear, I wish she taught every subject

05/02/2012
good
MTH096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She was a good instructor... however.. it felt like her tests were difficult, even more so than homework. If there is a trick question.. assume to see it on a DEBY test. But, would recommend her to people taking course.

08/12/2010
good
MTH096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME teacher! she is very helpful and clear. If you attend class you will understand. she is also always more than willing to help. Homework is optional, but it does help to do it. :] I would take her again if I ever have the chance

12/01/2009
good
MTH096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really great teacher, she loves you if you show up. Plus she gives out a ton of extra credit as long as you listen to what you have to do the first day of class. It would be great if she wore a longer shirt, cuz it gets distractng. but overall good teacher

08/22/2009
good
MTH096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Math is hard for me but she made it fairly easy. Sometimes she gets this attitude that the students don't try hard enough or make up little excuses & give up.

07/23/2009
good
MTH108 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed having ms. ogg as a teacher. She was really easy to understand. I beleive that she just needs to work on her attitude and personal appearance alittle bit. Her attitude and smart remarks and not very professial.

07/17/2009
good
mth108 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I hate math. I'm afraid of it! Mrs. Ogg teaches and teaches well. For the first time in my life I am understanding concepts and I'm actually enjoying this class. I highly recommend her classes to anyone.

04/26/2009
good
MTH096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is very helpful and very clear in her lectures. Show up to class so you don't fall behind... all of her lessons run right into the next thing. If you need help, she is more than willing. She is very good!