in University of Houston-Clear Lake that teach Political Science Edit
at University of Houston-Clear Lake, Houston, TX
are you William Hoston?

09/16/2014
good
POLS 2306 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "Hilarious"

My favorite professor at UHCL. Makes class fun and enjoyable.

09/02/2014
good
POLS2305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

Interesting class so far I did not believe I would like politics, BORINGGGGGG. I can say that Dr. Hoston makes it fun to learn about.

08/10/2014
good
Legis3331 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

The 5-week online class was intense, but very interesting selected topics. Wish there were more like him at UHCL.

08/08/2014
good
LEGS3331 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Great class! Very surprised that I actually enjoyed a political science class. The professor made the exams and reading interesting.

07/22/2014
good
LSAT PREP Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Hands down! The best professor at UHCL without question. Always available to help.

07/08/2014
good
CrimDeviance Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This was an enjoyable online class. The topics were engaging and opened my eyes to a lot of issues. I recommend it.

06/21/2014
good
CRIM3335 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome professor! I wish I could take all my classes with Dr. Hoston. He sends the online class as a zip file to students that work & have families for their convenience. I truly appreciate that!

05/20/2014
good
POLS 4931 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Hoston is a great mentor! Goes out of his way to help students accomplish their goals.

04/25/2014
good
SOC 4931 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had the black male course with Dr. Hoston and it was fantastic. I learned a awful lot. The reading were insightful and he opens all the materials up for students that is really helpful.

04/08/2014
good
CRIM4931 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

First professor in my college time to actually challenge me. He can be tough and direct but is VERY helpful. I appreciated him for career guidance. Awesome professor! Best at UHCL!