William Hoston at University of Houston-Clear Lake

Number of ratings 51 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

9/2/14

POLS2305

Grade ReceivedA+

Interesting class so far I did not believe I would like politics, BORINGGGGGG. I can say that Dr. Hoston makes it fun to learn about.

8/10/14

Legis3331

The 5-week online class was intense, but very interesting selected topics. Wish there were more like him at UHCL.

8/8/14

LEGS3331

Great class! Very surprised that I actually enjoyed a political science class. The professor made the exams and reading interesting.

7/22/14

LSAT PREP

Hands down! The best professor at UHCL without question. Always available to help.

7/8/14

CrimDeviance

This was an enjoyable online class. The topics were engaging and opened my eyes to a lot of issues. I recommend it.

6/21/14

CRIM3335

Awesome professor! I wish I could take all my classes with Dr. Hoston. He sends the online class as a zip file to students that work & have families for their convenience. I truly appreciate that!

5/20/14

POLS 4931

Dr. Hoston is a great mentor! Goes out of his way to help students accomplish their goals.

4/25/14

SOC 4931

I had the black male course with Dr. Hoston and it was fantastic. I learned a awful lot. The reading were insightful and he opens all the materials up for students that is really helpful.

4/8/14

CRIM4931

First professor in my college time to actually challenge me. He can be tough and direct but is VERY helpful. I appreciated him for career guidance. Awesome professor! Best at UHCL!

3/21/14

LSAT

Thanks to Dr. Hoston I just received admittance to a top law school! Great teacher and motivator!

3/19/14

CRIM 4931

My favorite professor at UHCL. One of the few ppl that genuinely cares about students. Always available to help students.

2/18/14

CRIM 4931

Dr. Hoston is the most compassionate professor I have ever met genuinely helps students and cares about them doing well in class. Hard at times but fair.

1/23/14

Life101

Great presenter! Dr. Hoston visited our high school and gave a passionate motivational speech. Our students really liked him.

1/5/14

Law Prep

163 on the LSAT! Dr. Hoston does an amazing job teaching the LSAT stuff and motivating students! One of the best professors on campus.

1/2/14

LSAT4931

Best ever. I received my December LSAT scores today 171! I took his LSAT class and the tutoring service he offers. UT here I come!

12/20/13

COS126

Grade ReceivedA-

He truly cares about his students and helps by giving sound direction; which make our future goals obtainable.

12/16/13

POLS3331

Best professor on campus hands down. I'm a 5th year senior and took a lot of different professors at Clear Lake. He is the only one that really motivated me to learn and want to graduate.

12/4/13

CRIM4931

Love this professors mantra and passion for teaching. He could easily be at a top university like Rice, A&M and UT. I learned the most in his classes.

12/2/13

POLS3331

Grade ReceivedA+

By far the best professor on campus. Dr. Hoston does a great job of making sure that the class was interactive and students learned the material. This was my second class with him.

10/29/13

CRIM 3335

Superior educator. Very motivational. He really encourages students to "bring it." Take advantage of his offers to help you. He gets students educationally where they want to be.

More Political Science professors at University of Houston-Clear Lake

It looks like this department doesn't have any other professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!