in Campbell University that teach English Edit
Justine Mikaloff
at Campbell University, Buies Creek, NC
are you Justine Mikaloff?

07/24/2010
eng112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a BS professor. not recommended at all.

05/12/2010
Eng112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very unhelpful. DO NOT TAKE.

05/12/2010
Engl112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very unhelpful and does not care about students' success. Takes off excessive amounts of points on papers for ridiculous reasons. I did not learn one thing in this class that helped improve my writing skills or any other skill for that matter. there are better professors for English so do not take her.

05/12/2010
Eng112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She chose to give me an F on a paper of mine because she said I had a source that was not cited. I did not use an uncited source and rather than work with me on a solution she ignored me. Later, she continued to punish my grade by giving me a low C on my final paper for ridiculous reasons.

10/23/2009
good
Eng100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

05/02/2009
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She loves her subject and tries really hard to make it make sense. Low tolerance for BS, but super-nice lady. Turn your stuff in on time and don't overcut class, and you'll do fine.