in Lorain County Community College that teach Business Edit
at Lorain County Community College, Elyria, OH
are you Audrey Forrest?

08/17/2012
good
BADM165 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is a person who truly loves what she is doing and it shows. Her lectures are so thoroughly interesting. I feared taking a a legal course, but she made it come alive. I wish I could take her for all of my courses!

03/30/2012
good
BADM161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great class! One of the best teachers I have ever had. Professor Forrest presented difficult topics with ease and provided numerous real life examples. She is interesting, invigorating, and knows the subject inside and out!

01/13/2012
good
BADM165 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took this class at Midpoint Campus Center in Brunswick. I was very happy with the professor. She was very interesting and made the class so much fun. She is such a nice person and now I am taking Principles of Management and I love this class too. Midpoint is a great campus to take courses.

10/21/2011
good
BADMLeg Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is an incredible person, she's very kind and understanding. She puts all of the notes on Angel for easy access. The tests are easy, and she does the reviews with test questions.

06/23/2011
good
Legal165 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Hands down, the best I've ever had! Extremely interesting, informative and knowledgable. I actually loved coming to this class.

05/13/2009
good
BADMLeg Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best ever! Classes are invigorating and fun.