Audrey Forrest at Lorain County Community College

Audrey Forrest

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/17/12

BADM165

This is a person who truly loves what she is doing and it shows. Her lectures are so thoroughly interesting. I feared taking a a legal course, but she made it come alive. I wish I could take her for all of my courses!

3/30/12

BADM161

Great class! One of the best teachers I have ever had. Professor Forrest presented difficult topics with ease and provided numerous real life examples. She is interesting, invigorating, and knows the subject inside and out!

1/13/12

BADM165

I took this class at Midpoint Campus Center in Brunswick. I was very happy with the professor. She was very interesting and made the class so much fun. She is such a nice person and now I am taking Principles of Management and I love this class too. Midpoint is a great campus to take courses.

10/21/11

BADMLeg

She is an incredible person, she's very kind and understanding. She puts all of the notes on Angel for easy access. The tests are easy, and she does the reviews with test questions.

6/23/11

Legal165

Hands down, the best I've ever had! Extremely interesting, informative and knowledgable. I actually loved coming to this class.

5/13/09

BADMLeg

One of the best ever! Classes are invigorating and fun.

More Business professors at Lorain County Community College