in Seattle Central College that teach English Edit
at Seattle Central College, Seattle, WA
are you Roxy Hornbeck?

07/30/2013
good
English 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A wonderful woman! she always wanted to help you. You can have a good grade even though a lot of works. I got A in her class! She is very nice. Believe me

04/04/2013
good
Hum105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher. You can get a good grade as long as you do all your homework and try to show your effort. I got 4.0 in her class.

12/03/2012
good
ENG096 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

06/20/2012
good
ENGL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This lady does whatever it takes to insure student success. Her expectation of accountability made me learn things that I used in every class I took after hers. To this day, I still employ skills I learned from her. Roxy is a member of that upper echelon of the best instructors ever. If you are willing to work, her classroom is the place to be. A+!

03/31/2012
good
HUM105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher, you can learn many things, but it's so hard to get a high grade, even you attend the class everyday,it's enough. If you have no matter with your GPA, choose that.