in Oxnard College that teach Health Science Edit
at Oxnard College, Oxnard, CA
are you Marcia Frallic?

11/26/2013
good
HED 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is very nice and sweet. She is very helpful and understanding. I learned a lot from her class. I would strongly recommend this class.

06/09/2013
good
health 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a lay back teacher who is nice, understanding and help full. She lets you turn in work late and is friendly. It is an easy class and I learned a lot.

05/09/2010
good
Healt101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I learned more in this class than any class I have ever had, honestly. She prooves that you can have a laid back teaching style works. She does make you compelete homework but she gives you all the time you need to do it. Tests were open note, so I learned a lot preparing my notes. I started eating healthy and lost weight due to her teaching!

05/21/2009
good
HED102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

shes a great teacher. shes a very sweet lady.. you will learn a lot from marcia.. shes also one of the nicest professors ive ever had in this campus.. just do all the work from day one til the end, attend class regularly and you'll be guaranteed an easy A.. im glad i took this class with her. - gardy borromeo