in University of Toledo that teach Engineering Technology Edit
at University of Toledo, Toledo, OH
are you Gary Daugherty?

08/25/2014
good
ENGT3010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

Take this professor. He is truly a advocate for the student and tries to guide the students to success.

12/16/2013
good
ENGT2500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I finally got the chance to take a course that I know for sure I will use after I graduate. The book was useful, but the professor's lectures about his actual experiences as a project manager made the course fantastic. The term project was great and the class got a chance to put together a project that was relevant.

05/04/2013
good
ENGT3600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I've taken three courses from Professor Daugherty and did pretty good in all three. I took the FE Exam and was pleased that I had been prepared well for this exam by Professor Daugherty. We need more professors like him. I'm graduating this semester and he will be one of the professors I will remeber the most.

04/09/2013
good
ENGT2050 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! Always welcomes suggestions from the class. Not many teachers allow that. Take this guy if you can, you won't regret it.

12/10/2012
good
ENGT3010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is the best! He really tries hard you help the students learn, and he really puts every effort possible. I recommend keeping up on your "Book of experiences", and take good notes. Test are open notes. Read the questions carefully. Be on time for class respectful. If you don't get an "A" in his class, it is your own fault. He really every effort.