in Florida State College at Jacksonville that teach Biology Edit
at Florida State College at Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
are you Kimberly Conner?

08/18/2014
good
BSC2010C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Not an easy A but it is attainable!

08/18/2014
good

Not an easy A but I would recommend this class. You will learn a lot! Labs are amazing. An A is attainable.

06/20/2014
good
BSC2010C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not an easy A but an A is attainable.

05/16/2014
good
BSC2010C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

DO show up to class, she awards points for attendance.DO the study aides that gives out for the tests. She awards points on the final exam for the ones you have completed. Do the extra credit opportunities that she assigns.She requires that you put effort into learning the material.She is a good professor and one of the best I've taken here.

04/30/2014
good
BSC 2010C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I'm not sure what more I could've asked for in a science professor. The class ain't easy breezy for most but if you have a high interest level and 6-10 hours a week to study out of class an A is easily attainable. She gives great review material for exams as well. All around a great person who I'll miss very much.

02/10/2014
good
BSC 2010C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great instructor, very passionate, wants to help her students be successful. She gives outstanding study material for tests and makes insanely clear what she expects you to learn. NOT an easy class at all. DO attend ALL lectures and labs, DO practice tests in mastering, DO read the book, DO memorize study guides by heart. DONT expect an easy A.

12/30/2013
good
BSC2010c Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Of all the professors I have taken in college Dr. Conner is the best by far! She is not easy by no means and biology did not come easy to me. However, Dr. Conner did everything humanly possible to make sure that I got it. Although I got a B in the class I learned so much. I love biology now and Iove Dr. Conner. I am taking her for Bio 2:)

12/04/2013
good
BSC2010C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Conner is such an amazing teacher. She is so kind and def wants to help you succeed. She def makes you work for your grade though. She gives out extra credit every now and then. She will usually give out study aids for each test and if you study those you'll do good on test. Reading quizzes every week too.

05/13/2013
good
BSC 2011C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best. Always ready to help with anything biology related. Take her you wont regret it..

04/17/2013
good
bsc2012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER at FSCJ! Her lessons go beyond the classroom. She genuinely cares about her students. Do the work. She responds to emails quickly and is very patient. I took her semesters ago, but we remained good friends outside of class! She is my ideal professor and I wish there were more like her. I love professor Conner!