in Colorado State University that teach Chemistry Edit
at Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
are you George Barisas?
C

12/13/2013
CHEM111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

So boring! I fell asleep every day!

05/11/2013
CHEM103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I went to class once the entire semester. He's very boring, always went off on tangents, and read his outlines word-for-word. You learn everything from the Connect assignments. Do all of them to keep your grade high. Tests were easy if you knew the material. He doesn't know how to use ramct so screws up your grade easily.

12/02/2009
CHEM107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have trouble paying attention in class. He is very boring. Most people I know don't even come to class.

07/06/2009
good
CHEM103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very easy, yet I still learned everything I needed to know. I did the summer sec, no tests just quizzes (8) one a week, and he drops 1.5 of them. I use to go to class (required little effort in studying) now i just skip and read his notes and do his study guide homework is worth 3ec pts each. : )